Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

our opponents for next year

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

No west coast trips.

Posted · Report post

Ugh I wanted san fran

We'll get them in the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

I love all the predictions...lol

who said we would go 12-4 this year?

A few weeks back when this was posted, didn't then know about the Seattle and Philly games. I wanted Cleveland to be the home opener, now I want the Lions first. Most likely won't have the Steelers first since we play them last in the pre-season.

Posted · Report post

Truth.  Isn't Minnesota playing outdoors next season while they wait for their new stadium?

yep

Posted · Report post

who said we would go 12-4 this year?

I said we'd go 16-0. I was only 4 off.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i think we can go undefeated at home.

on the road i see only 3-4 losses. 1 or 2 division losses, one between ravens and bengals (tho probably bengals) and one wtf type loss against a bad team (probably after a bye).

i think we get through next season as good or better record-wise and with at least one playoff win.

Posted · Report post

11-5

Posted · Report post

I wonder if there will be a huge star next to Seattle....

Posted · Report post

Im honestly done looking ahead at schedules and trying to determine how many games we'll win. The texans were expected to go 14-2 this year and instead have the #1 pick and i dont think anyone expected the eagles or cardinals to have the season they did

Posted · Report post

As long as we get an AFC team after the BYE week, I think we have a good shot at the first back-to-back winning seasons AND another playoff trip. Would love to end the season at home this year, get the Seahawks in the 2nd half, and get the GB/MIN games done early. My way-to-early-to-really-tell prediction.... 12-4 (again). Loses coming from @NO, @ALT, @GB, and whoever we play following the BYE.

Posted · Report post

Get a #1 WR and a decent secondary player or 2 and I see 12-4 or 11-5, fail to address those needs we re looking at an underachieving 8-8, this iscthe NFL teams spend entire off seasons putting game plans together for their schedules...success is hard to duplicate without change

Posted · Report post

We'll go undefeated at home next year.