Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black

JJ Jansen to the Pro Bowl

24 posts in this topic

Deserved.

One of the most consistent long snappers in the league.

2 people like this

is it bad i had no idea who he was

Not if you're only a cam fan.

8 people like this

Kinda, yeah. 

6 people like this

You could actually argue that's good.

Long snappers only get their names mentioned when they screw up.

• Topics

• Destiny really fuged me in terms of me playing other games. I have a week off this summer and maybe I will be able to dive back in, but I'd really like to finish Breath of the Wild too.  Witcher is so much fun, but iirc I'm kind of at a point where all my quests are a much higher level than me (like 30s and I'm a 15 or something). I probably need to back track and pick up a bunch of side quests that are manageable to boost my level some.    I like the Witcher's lore better than Skyrim, but I still think Skyrim is a more appealing game to me just because you can casually pick it up and start dominating. Witcher is more rewarding but takes more time. 
    • No way would I consider CAP a lock to make the roster. In fact, I think he may be on the outside looking in at the moment. But, the stats bear out that he was roughly equal to Stew in effectiveness last year. Stew averaged 3.78ypc and a TD once every 24 carries. CAP averaged 4ypc and a TD once every 18 carries. Hell, it may be generous saying that Stew was equal to CAP in effectiveness last year. I think a lot of Panthers fans suffer from nostalgia when looking at Stew. I still think he's a decent RB, but to hear some Panthers fans talk you'd think that the guy was a future HOFer. I feel like most of us (myself and the front office and coaching staff included) have perpetually overvalued Jonathan Stewart.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic