Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most likely trade partner for Hardy?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd feel kind of bad sending the Kraken to Clevelend.

Posted

I'd feel kind of bad sending the Kraken to Clevelend.

We could send him to Miami and they could have two Krackens.

Posted

The thought of the possibility of getting Sammy Watkins (or any of the top WRs)and an OT in the first round blows my mind.

Posted

Raiders can get clowney on a rookie deal and save the money for other positions so it could rule them out, I would be tempted to swap first round order though and maybe a second rounder so we pick at five they go 28th and we nab there second

Yes most teams know our back is againt the wall right now cap wise. Knowing we might not be able afford him long term. But we do have trick or 2 up our sleeves right now. Raiders and Jags know if they need and wanting a  good pass rusher. They have to pay to get him. They know if we release him. They may not have a good chance of getting him in FA. Because I'm sure Hardy wants a nice contract and plus go to a team with a good chance at the SB right now. But teams like the Raiders and Jags will sit there for a while thinking. Take a chance at going after Clowny. A guy who could be a possible stud or a dud or trade their first for a proven top 5 DE who has 15 sacks on the season and is 25 and has never had a major injury. It know this kind of thing might not happen. But who know.

Posted

There's only one Kraken.

Posted

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000288658/article/2014-nfl-draft-order-top-three-needs-for-all-32-teams

This is a breakdown of teams needs in the draft. Only viable option there is Cowboys who have a hell of a cap problem than us or Vikings and Minnesota is going to go qb now doubt, no way hardy will entertain playing for the titans or the jags

Hardy has said it is all about the money, ergo, he will entertain any team.

Posted

You out of your mind? Heck no. Screw the Fins.

Posted

Oakland is the team I keep hearing and reading. They have a poo ton of cap space.

He would probably renegotiate and would take whatever we would give him to keep from having to go to Oakland...

That place is where talent goes to die.

Posted

Jag fans really want him. But, I think their owner or GM has already said they will not go crazy in FA spending. Hopefully whoever gets him is in the AFC and have another good group of guys around him. Hardy is exceptionally good because we have so many other great players surrounding him. If its only the Kraken, he will struggle.

As much as I love Hardy, but who cares. If we trade him for a top 5 pick. So what ever happens with his career after that is that team business in how they will use him and put players around him.

Posted

No way Oakland trade for Hardy. They need to fill out their roster and it starts with Houston who is going to get big money.

Posted

He would probably renegotiate and would take whatever we would give him to keep from having to go to Oakland...

That place is where talent goes to die.

Dude If the Raiders offer him a 6 year 100 million contract with about 60 million in guaranteed money. He ain't going to care to much.

Posted

We better not get nothing for him

That's exactly what your going to get