Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Most likely trade partner for Hardy?

64 posts in this topic

The problem is Hardy would essentially control where he's traded through his agent by indicating whether or not he would be willing to sign long term with the trade partner. 

So the real question is: Who would Hardy and Rosenhaus most likely approve as a trade partner? 

Chicago Bears.  Peppers will be cut and Wooton is a FA and they have a mid 1st rounder

1 person likes this

Raiders DL was atrocious. I had heard they could be interested in trading for Clowney. Hardy would be just as effective and less draft picks. Hopefully they bite if we have to trade him in the end.

1 person likes this

Jag fans really want him. But, I think their owner or GM has already said they will not go crazy in FA spending. Hopefully whoever gets him is in the AFC and have another good group of guys around him. Hardy is exceptionally good because we have so many other great players surrounding him. If its only the Kraken, he will struggle.

As it stands, I'm all for the tag and trade idea for Greg Hardy. I love what the guy brings to the team and if a deal gets worked out to keep him here, fantastic. However, the kind of money he's earned would hold the team back, and the cap situation we're in kind of demands we'll have to find most of our long term solutions in the draft. Extra picks would be nice, and we haven't had a high caliber player worth pulling this kind of move with in a while. So, I think it works out best to trade him.

Question is, to who?

Cleveland, or Oakland.

I'd feel kind of bad sending the Kraken to Clevelend.

I'd feel kind of bad sending the Kraken to Clevelend.

We could send him to Miami and they could have two Krackens.

The thought of the possibility of getting Sammy Watkins (or any of the top WRs)and an OT in the first round blows my mind.