Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looking for pregame pics fr SF game with me in it

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I saw some of us huddles posted some pics from the game on Sunday.  My son and I were part of the fans holding the flag.   They were really strict, and understandably so, of no pictures allowed when it was showtime.  

I would love to have some pictures from when we were on the field so I am calling out to any huddlers that might have some that were at the game.   

If anyone has an pictures taken during the Player Intros or Anthem, we might be in those.  During the intros we were on the SF Sideline holding the flag.  Then we pulled the flag across the field and were on the Panther's sideline during the anthem.  

Anyhoo... just thought I put this out there.  Thanks.  Just send me a message or post what you might have.  

Posted · Report post

I'm sure you may be in one of these, however I was way up top, so probably too small to find yourself.

IMG_1737_zpsb45d1197.jpg

IMG_1743_zpsf8e207cc.jpg

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

DSC_0150-X3.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah I've got one but unfortunately its like the first pic in the thread and you would look like ants.

Posted · Report post

DSC_0150-X3.jpg

This one is the best so far.  I can see us.  We are on the left side (looking at the pic)  That's me in the #34 Black Jersey next to the person in the Blue Jersey, who is my son.  We are both looking behind us :-)   

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

That's great! Hi have this pic in really hi res, I'll see about sending you the direct link to it. The wife and I did this for the saints game and someone here got a decent pic of us, happy to return the favor.

Posted · Report post

This is one I took...  Not what you need but I like the pic...

[URL=http://s103.photobucket.com/user/dave-o_03/media/flag.jpg.html]flag.jpg[/URL]

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

SWEET

Posted · Report post

See if this works...  A video I shot during the introductions... 

Nope....