Photo
- - - - -

On a Friday afternoon, The Charlotte Observer Comment Section Delivers.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
87 replies to this topic

#85 !stUp

!stUp

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

Wow at those comments. I wouldn't even entertain them. It's like when I bumped to a "fan" at the bar while the panther/49er game was coming to an end. He was like, "It doesn't matter, Richardson is going to sell the team to LA". I promptly told him that is not true and he continued to yap, so I let him be. Never agrue with a fool, someone looking from the distance would have a hard time figuring out who is the fool. There so many misinformed people that it gives me a headache to talk to them.

Keep in mind that during stadium negotiations local news brought up the story of LAs former (idiot) mayor who was basically grasping at straws for an NFL franchise and allegedly spoke to JR when the Democratic convention was in town...JR gave him a emphatic "NO", and the mayor then approach Art Blank about a possible Falcon move.. All that to say the Cats being here and successful is a major thorn in the side of "left over" Skin fans and the few Falcon's fans in the Carolinas. The Skins fans I know only comeback during convesations about the Panthers are..."there moving to LA!"......dumbasses.

#86 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:03 AM

When the hell were there ever Falcons fans in the Carolinas?

#87 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

Not sure if those guys are Panthers fans or professional trolls. Whoa

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#88 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

BPA

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:00 AM

Solidifies my theory that internet comment sections are the meeting place for the lowest of the low in society.