Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darren Sharper arrested on suspicion of rape

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

And now, in the not so funny department...

PFT: Darren Sharper arrested for suspicion of rape

Sharper is suspected in two sexual assaults, one from this year and one from this past October.

NFL Network may believe there's some credence to the story as they've suspended him without pay indefinitely.

Posted · Report post

that's one way to get him off the air.  that dude is trash.  

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sharper is being investigated for rapes in 4 different states... dude is a possible serial rapist... wow

Posted · Report post

Word now is it may be as many as seven.

Wow.

Posted · Report post

I was actually shocked when this story came out. Darren actually graduated from my high school a year before me, bought his parents a home down the street from my parent's place and was just seem as this upstanding person in the community.

I had never heard of any incidents during his playing days in high school, college, pros, etc.  Retirement must have popped a loose screw.  If this is true, I hope he is punished because it is absolutely disgusting.

You think you know somebody....

Posted · Report post

So wait...How come he's  not given the benefit of the doubt like Ben was? Where is the "innocent till proven guilty" crowd? Oh wait...wrong society I'm dealing with...SMH

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So wait...How come he's not given the benefit of the doubt like Ben was? Where is the "innocent till proven guilty" crowd? Oh wait...wrong society I'm dealing with...SMH

Ben was a lil different situation and people called for his ass. Using a race card here is dumb.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

But at least he's not gay guiz

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So wait...How come he's not given the benefit of the doubt like Ben was? Where is the "innocent till proven guilty" crowd? Oh wait...wrong society I'm dealing with...SMH

Ben got smashed for it and i dont think he even did it

This is an entirely different matter though...

Sharper was druggin and rapin women all over the place allegedly

Posted · Report post

Oh, I think Roethlisberger did it.

Regardless, there was an entire SI cover story about how big an a--hole he was, so it's pretty stupid to suggest he got off easy.  Heck, he still gets flak for it (and deserves it).

But to be clear, the reason he got off easy was because none of his accusers ever wound up pressing charges.  They knew what kind of legal team Roethlisberger could afford.

Darren Sharper doesn't exactly make Roethlisberger money.  And while I'm sure he can afford a good legal team, he's facing seven accusations at once Roethlisberger only faced two, and they weren't concurrent.

Posted · Report post

Hahahaha sharper has allegedly raped 7 women! 7! No matter what race you are, that poo is inexcusable. Don't make a race issue out of something that is far from it.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app