Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade Talks: Okafor for Chandler

110 posts in this topic

Posted

Its still Bobcats ride or die over here. As of right now I dont like the move, I'll be awaiting the press conference when Tyson gets here. This frees up a huge amount of cap space, but Tyson is really gonna have to stay healthy for us if we want to compete.

Posted

I'll obviously stick around. Will not be expecting a playoff berth by any means. I'll be shocked if this is not a move for 2010 FA.

Posted

They are hoping to let TC go either at the end of 2 yrs or before to remove more space much quicker than with O.

Posted

Its still Bobcats ride or die over here. As of right now I dont like the move, I'll be awaiting the press conference when Tyson gets here. This frees up a huge amount of cap space, but Tyson is really gonna have to stay healthy for us if we want to compete.

This frees up no cap space. Tyson is scheduled to get more money than Okafor for the next two years.

Posted

MJ = Worst GM Of All Time!!!

Posted

Mj = worst gm of all time!!!

Just learning now???????

Posted

Just learning now???????

I would rather have him as a player for the Bobcats.

Posted

I would rather have him as a player for the Bobcats.

Bulls Years

Posted

Bulls Years

off course.

Posted

Great move by the Hornets! Wright, West, and Okafor...our frontcourt is looking nice and the Hornets have definitly improved. I like this deal!

Posted

And you are??

lol, j/k

Posted

Surely this is just to free up massive amounts of cap space in the future. I don't see too much of a drop off talent wise but the injury history of Chandler concerns me.