Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giants letting Nicks walk!

387 posts in this topic

Posted

Per @RapSheet: Hakeem Nicks not expected to return to @Giants next season.

Here is our chance to get him cheap in about 2 months from now.

7 people like this

Posted

1 or 2 year deal would work . 

1 person likes this

Posted

@RapSheet: Multiple sources tell me Hakeem Nicks was fined repeatedly for being late to meetings & missing treatment. He battled thru several injuries

@RapSheet: Hakeem Nicks is not the only player to be late & miss treatment. He’s not a bad guy. But in a contract year, this frustrated #Giants.

2 people like this

Posted

1 or 2 year deal would work . 

Yes 1-2 year for maybe for 3 million. I would go along with that. But I just still get the feeling Nicks will be looking for a big money contract this off season. He is still young. I just think his time in NY is up. He will be looking for a new team and new start. But the question be come how cheap will he go for us to get him or will there be other teams after him and willing to take a risk on giving him a fat pay day. I would love to see him sign and us draft a star WR in the first. Ted Ginn come back. Then have Smith in the slot Nicks and Ginn on the outside. I think Nicks would be a decent upgrade from Lafell to be honest. Just my opinion.

Posted

Carolina Giants!

2 people like this

Posted

sometimes the answer is already on the....ahhh fug it, Sign Nicks Dammit!

7 people like this

Posted

@RapSheet: Multiple sources tell me Hakeem Nicks was fined repeatedly for being late to meetings & missing treatment. He battled thru several injuries

@RapSheet: Hakeem Nicks is not the only player to be late & miss treatment. He’s not a bad guy. But in a contract year, this frustrated #Giants.

That is small details. I'm sure if we can get on a 2 year contract. His attitude would change quick about how he does things. Plus him coming back home to Carolina. I'm sure that would do him good.

1 person likes this

Posted

it all depends on how much we pay for him, he has injuries, we can't afford too much.

Posted

1 year $3 million

Posted

Ohhhh laawwdd come on home!

1 person likes this

Posted

Work your magic Gman.