• Please log in to reply
386 replies to this topic

#341 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:27 PM

Because we need a fast receiver at the #3 (slot) and Ginn (even Hixon) fill that roll great. We don't need Nicks if we get a receiver round 1.

With the type of production a rookie WR typically has we would actually be the same if not worse off than just keeping LaFell. And that's assuming we hit on a WR that will do well. A good vet, whether or not it's Nicks, is needed

#342 N0 LyF3 ScRuB

N0 LyF3 ScRuB

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

With the type of production a rookie WR typically has we would actually be the same if not worse off than just keeping LaFell. And that's assuming we hit on a WR that will do well. A good vet, whether or not it's Nicks, is needed

It depends man. There's enough WR talent in this draft where certain receivers can definitely make an immediate impact.

#343 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationCharlotte, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

It depends man. There's enough WR talent in this draft where certain receivers can definitely make an immediate impact.

Read back a few pages. The rookie WRs who have had a significant immediate impact have been listed. There aren't many.

We absolutely need to draft a WR who can contribute and be the future. We need a vet to come in too. Otherwise I don't think we are really upgrading at all.

#344 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationMaryland
HUDDLER

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

Oh so you didn't say that it's old news, and no one cares that he is a racist, and called a black man the n word? Do I need to go back and quote your posts?

You try your best to make yourself the victim, but you keep coming back and quoting me, and anyone who mentions me.

Did I say that it's old news in the context of him getting paid for on field production? Yes. I never said no one cares he's a racist or that he called a black man the n word. Ago ahead. Try to find those quotes cause they don't exist.

Everyone here knows you try to make up fake arguments. You aren't fooling anyone. 3 people in the same thread have called you out on it. Give it up

#345 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• LocationDark Side of the Moon
HUDDLER

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

You have absolutely no room whatsoever to talk. I mean none.

I don't recall ever telling anyone on here that their parents should have aborted them. I'm guessing you don't say that to people you meet at tailgates.

You started an arguement with about 4 diff posters in just this one thread.....every one of them figured you out and called you an ass.

#346 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

HUDDLER

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:32 AM

Because we need a fast receiver at the #3 (slot) and Ginn (even Hixon) fill that roll great. We don't need Nicks if we get a receiver round 1.

How much longer do you expect a 35 year old 5'9 WR to be the #1?

#347 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

You started an arguement with about 4 diff posters in just this one thread.....every one of them figured you out and called you an ass.

Argument? It's called debate. I have not attacked anyone, nor insulted them. If you have a problem pm me, otherwise curb the tough guy act.

#348 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• LocationCharlotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:29 AM

Did I say that it's old news in the context of him getting paid for on field production? Yes. I never said no one cares he's a racist or that he called a black man the n word. Ago ahead. Try to find those quotes cause they don't exist.

Everyone here knows you try to make up fake arguments. You aren't fooling anyone. 3 people in the same thread have called you out on it. Give it up

What you said is what you said, if you feel the need to spin it another way after you've already typed it, that sums you up well.

#349 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• LocationMaryland
HUDDLER

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

What you said is what you said, if you feel the need to spin it another way after you've already typed it, that sums you up well.

The only one trying to spin anything is you! You try to take what people say out of context and make terrible straw man arguments. Give it up dude. You're pathetic

#350 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKC Mo
HUDDLER

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

KT?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users