Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AFC Championship Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots "Legacy Bowl" Gameday Thread

252 posts in this topic

Posted

Everybody wants Nicks around here but I want Decker. 

Sign Decker and draft a WR at 28 and we suddenly have ourselves a pretty decent receiving corp.

Posted

Broncos!

Posted

10 year+ vet QB overthrowing a receiver....oh the humanity.

Posted

Out of curiosity, how many people are actually rooting for someone in this game and how many are rooting against the ones they do not like?

While I like Brady I am mostly coming from an anti-Denver fans perspective myself.

1 person likes this

Posted

how many ridley fumbles today? 2! place your bets

Posted

10 year vet QB overthrowing a receiver....oh the humanity.

"sometimes you throw it so good, that you throw it a couple yards further" lol

Posted

Sign Decker and draft a WR at 28 and we suddenly have ourselves a pretty decent receiving corp.

Bingo.

Decker-Lee

Decker-Benjamin

Decker-Moncrief

Decker-Matthews

Add Smitty and Ginn to the equation and we wouldn't have to worry about weapons with Cam for awhile. It's freakin' longshot but we need a true #1 and #2, and send 89 to the slot.

Posted

Out of curiosity, how many people are actually rooting for someone in this game and how many are rooting against the ones they do not like?

While I like Brady I am mostly coming from an anti-Denver fans perspective myself.

Yep, this. Broncos fans are either bandwagoners or match the arrogance of 49ers and Taints fans. I lived in Boston and actually enjoyed talking football with most of those guys, very knowledgeable and fun. Two weeks of Super Bowl hype among these Broncos mouthbreathers would be insufferable.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm going for the Broncos. I like their team, and had Moreno + Manning for fantasy. 

Wish the refs called a game like this last week haha

Theyre getting at it out there

Posted

How can anybody dislike Manning? You may not agree with the media hype, but as a soon-to-be 5 time MVP, he deserves it. Like him or not, he's going to go down as the best ever if he can pick up SB #2.

Posted

Fun Fact: Peyton Manning has more All-Pro selections than any other QB in NFL history.

Posted

Manning is the best technical QB ever, but even with another SB he will not be the best ever.