Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL asks officials to set tone early for Niners-Seahawks

34 posts in this topic

Posted

If this isn't corruption I don't know what is.  I honestly don't know how much longer I can stay a football fan if the refs continue to play a bigger and bigger part of the outcome of the games.  It killed basketball for me years ago, after the Lakers-Kings fiasco in 2002.

2 people like this

Posted

vice versa.

Why?  If last week is an example of what will and will not be tolerated then fouls by SF will be tolerated and fouls by their opponent will not be.

Posted

Last week's officiating still makes me mad...

2 people like this

Posted

Why?  If last week is an example of what will and will not be tolerated then fouls by SF will be tolerated and fouls by their opponent will not be.

seattle is the most penalized team in the league. they don't give a flying fug about flags being thrown. they will test the refs early and keep pushing the envelope.

san francisco will play nervous.

Posted

seattle is the most penalized team in the league. they don't give a flying fug about flags being thrown. they will test the refs early and keep pushing the envelope.

san francisco will play nervous.

If they get flagged a couple of times then maybe, but if they are getting away with everything again then they have nothing to be nervous about.

Posted

Last week's officiating still makes me mad...

Agreed. Not even going to watch NFC Championship game. It's too bad the best 2 in NFC aren't playing each other today.

Posted

It's nice that they're admitting it but we blew it too. Our players let their emotions get the best of them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wonderful, looks like San Fran will be in the Super Bowl and the NFL have already made their intentions known.  I hate the 9ers so much now that if even the Patriots make the Super Bowl vs them, I will pull for the Patriots like they were the Panthers.  I never knew was true hatred for a team/player was until the thugs from San Fran strolled across us in the playoffs.  

1 person likes this

Posted

This game will be used as an example to prove games are fixed in the future. New England didn't gift their way to where they are and neither did the Broncos. However, getting the two largest bandwagon fan bases riled up to spend money all over the United States, obvious Goodell is obvious.

Can we get troll to autocorrect to Goodell?

Posted

if we make it to the playoffs next season only to be fuged by the refs again, i am done with the NFL for good. this corruption is ridiculous. NFL thinks they are invincible.

Posted

Sigh... so a week after we get jobbed they decide to tighten up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

It's just so frustrating. It's like Roger Goodell crashed into our house in a Monster truck, said "oops" and walked away with the truck still in our house.

2 people like this