Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Sherman I Love You (with video)

114 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

like I said - sherm is trash

What makes him trash?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

5th round draft pick

He was only a 5th round pick because of Harbaugh. I knew damn well Sherman was no mid-level prospect when I watched him play at Stanford.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

How can any Panther fan really say they love Richard Sherman?  If the Panthers had been in that game and it was Cam who threw the INT at the end, we would all be cursing his name right now.  Actually, I kind of wish he would say Steve Smith is "garbage" so Smith could send him to the ER.  Would probably go down a little like this:

Hy3Lr8.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Those comments.

I don't even know what to say.

The lovely thing about Twitter is that it gives people the opportunity to let the entire world know just how stupid they are.

In the past, people had to know you personally to be able to tell you were a dumbass.  Social media has made it much easier.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

How can any Panther fan really say they love Richard Sherman?  If the Panthers had been in that game and it was Cam who threw the INT at the end, we would all be cursing his name right now.  Actually, I kind of wish he would say Steve Smith is "garbage" so Smith could send him to the ER.  Would probably go down a little like this:

Hy3Lr8.gif

Steve put Sherm in his place, besides they have mutual respect for each other. Your looking too much into it.

If Steve is fine with him, why shouldn't I

I would love Sherman on this team

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Anyone who says they wouldn't want Sherman on their team is lying. Richard might have a big mouth but he stays out of trouble off the field and plays like a stud while on it.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

The lovely thing about Twitter is that it gives people the opportunity to let the entire world know just how stupid they are.

In the past, people had to know you personally to be able to tell you were a dumbass.  Social media has made it much easier.

The power of anonymity

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Go search threads from around the last time we played the Raiders and you'll see a lot of people talking about how big a jerk this guy named Mike Mitchell was.

Mitchell apparently reformed and became a better person since then.  I'm not sure how it happened :unsure:

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I believe we drafted Kealoha Pilares one pick before Seattle took Sherman. That's depressing to think about.
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

Stop comparing Steve Smith to Richard Sherman. Comparing him to Ken Lucas would be more accurate.

Surely everyone remembers when Trent Williams punched Sherman in his face then he proceeded to giggle and walk back like the bitch he is. All talk. I wouldn't doubt if a few tears fell after Williams gave him what he asked for.

Who here will say Smith would've giggled and walked back after being punched in the face?

Posted · Report post

Stop comparing Steve Smith to Richard Sherman. Comparing him to Ken Lucas would be more accurate.

Surely everyone remembers when Trent Williams punched Sherman in his face then he proceeded to giggle and walk back like the bitch he is. All talk. I wouldn't doubt if a few tears fell after Williams gave him what he asked for.

Who here will say Smith would've giggled and walked back after being punched in the face?

Sherman doesn't have anger and control issues like Smitty did, his on-field demeanor is designed to get in people's head.  He laughed at Williams because he owned him with that reaction.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'd love Sherman here, but if he just made that same play against us, I'd be thinking all sorts of unkind things about him.  But even then, I would still take him in a heartbeat.  He's the best corner in the league...and it's not even close.

1 person likes this