Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your reaction if we go DBs in the first couple rounds?

107 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it possible that RR/DG decide to make the defense impenetrable by getting a couple studs in the defensive backfield instead of going WR/OT like the Huddle wants? 

If they do, will you be all "In DG we trust" or will you be venting here?

Posted

Depends on what happens in FA, but I won't be ecstatic about it

2 people like this

Posted

Mild disappointment. CB is definitely a need, but it's also equally clear that our priority has to be improvement of the offense.

3 people like this

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised but they SHOULD know after that playoff game that we need help on offense.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

2502762-6278897736-no-no.gif

7 people like this

Posted

You mean both the first two picks? Displeased but I won't flip out. I don't foresee us being able to upgrade at RT and get at least three new sufficiently talented pass catchers in FA.

Posted

I'd be disappointed unless they were "can't miss" guys who were clear BPA's. We MUST fix the offense and that's going to require an influx of talent.

1 person likes this

Posted

tumblr_lbmt8vahdx1qe0eclo1_500.gif

post-36-0-40029800-1390278476_thumb.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Those opposing the idea are dolts. I don't care how elite our front six are, the day our pass rush is having a bad game we're gonna get torched. We'll get away with it during the regular season but come playoff time we'll get exposed BIG TIME. Have any of you not learned from the Texans?

DB is a glaring hole. There's room for WR and CB/S at the top of our board.

Posted

WR needs to be addressed, I think it is much harder to find good one in FA.

Gettlefabuous loves hog mollies and the DBS we have we're getting the job done.

Posted

How many wrs have we ever drafted that were good right off the bat. I think we will pick up a few guys in FA and supplement with the draft. Some.positions like RB or LB you can start right away. Others you cant.If we want a guy to groom then draft one. If we want someone to start we need a vet. So my reaction would be thats great for 2 years from now but little help right away.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd go ape poo if we went defense with both of our top pocks. DB is a need, but how long are we going to neglect building an offense around our young franchise QB? We've always wanted a franchise QB and now we have one. Don't waste him by having him play with inferior talent.

4 people like this