Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

Yahoo contributor Jonathan Wagner on Nicks.

136 posts in this topic

I don't even know where to begin with this.....

Why are you citing Wikipedia. Were you not watching the Panthers in 2010? I was, the whole team was awful. Jimmy fugin Clausen man....

And the whole giants team wasn't terrible this year?

2 people like this

lol at morphing "late to team meetings" with "didnt show up for teams, doesnt care, im cool and contrarian by thinking so."

especially under coughlin's notorious youre not on time if youre not 15 minutes early rule.

And the whole giants team wasn't terrible this year?

Ehhhh, I don't like this comparison. I'm gonna call this a reach. Giants still had lot of talent, we purged our roster in 2010.

Ehhhh, I don't like this comparison. I'm gonna call this a reach. Giants still had lot of talent, we purged our roster in 2010.

What player on the giants can you say had a great year?

What player on the giants can you say had a great year?

You know damn well those two teams don't compare. Eli Manning has won two superbowls, and he has Victor Cruz. We had Clausen.

Don't quote me if you are going to use such a blatantly asinine argument to attempt to prove a flawed point.

You know damn well those two teams don't compare. Eli Manning has won two superbowls, and he has Victor Cruz. We had Clausen.

Don't quote me if you are going to use such a blatantly asinine argument to attempt to prove a flawed point.

I'm not sure you even know what my point is. I'm not even comparing the two teams. My point is, how can you be so critical of the season Nicks had without looking at the team as a whole? If Nicks had a down season while the team flourished, that's one thing. Everybody on the Giants team had a down year.

SiGN NiCKS NAO

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

give him a 1 year deal... if he wants to continue playing in the NFL(and is healthy enough to do it) he will make 2014 a year to remember.

I don't know. Be skeptical unless there is a proven root cause of the problem...sometimes players have drug issues, some lose the desire to play

I'd rather have some who has produced recently and on an upward path with no discipline issues than one who has a name and demonstrated the opposite.

I will take the 2011 nicks. Thanks but no thanks on the other one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app