• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Jordan Matthews

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/46136/349/

- Jordan Matthews is in a similar YAC predicament as Robinson. His overall YAC of 7.8 would put him second in this class only behind Sammy Watkins. However, his screens up this number significantly. On the 55% of his receptions that aren’t screens, he averages 4.7 YPC – a number that is slightly below average.

Please do your research.

Wasn't talking about the screens, chum, which is no doubt the reason that was the point you ran to

Wasn't talking about the screens, chum, which is no doubt the reason that was the point you ran to

I was just proving my point. his high drop rate and he catches a lot of screens. Which u said i made up so now what?

I was just proving my point. his high drop rate and he catches a lot of screens. Which u said i made up so now what?

lol and now you're backtracking on what you actually said in regards to the drops.

After listening to Gettlemen's interview thus morning where he said he was very high on NcNutt and King that the OLine needed fixing, I think most here drooling over a first round WR will be disappointed.

I still expect OL in the first.

After listening to Gettlemen's interview thus morning where he said he was very high on NcNutt and King that the OLine needed fixing, I think most here drooling over a first round WR will be disappointed.

I still expect OL in the first.

agreed, adding TE for anyone who doesn't consider that position part of the OL.

agreed, adding TE for anyone who doesn't consider that position part of the OL.

Gettlemen was very specific about a "blocking TE" and that Hartsock's knee was not the same and that he was not getting any younger.  I still think it is more likely that we target a blocking TE than one of the tope pass catching TE's in the draft.

Hope we can find one that has both.

Gettlemen was very specific about a "blocking TE" and that Hartsock's knee was not the same and that he was not getting any younger.  I still think it is more likely that we target a blocking TE than one of the tope pass catching TE's in the draft.

not sure we'll have a good value in the first...perhaps a third or fourth rounder who is a better blocker.

Gettlemen was very specific about a "blocking TE" and that Hartsock's knee was not the same and that he was not getting any younger. I still think it is more likely that we target a blocking TE than one of the tope pass catching TE's in the draft.

Te from Washington