Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crabtree really is a sucka!

99 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Can we like get over with the SF crap now? Im ready to move forward.

This. Lets reload and get eminem back next year in the playoffs. Here's hoping Manning gets one last win and retires. Papa bear hut hut!

Posted · Report post

Yeah the FX made me view that completely different.  

Posted · Report post

I didn't hear anything. Sounds like sherman told him that was a hell of a game or something. I was listening on my phone so I may have missed something.

yeah on the mobile app all I can hear is the Seattle radio guys calling it

Posted · Report post

I like Sherman.

I hate Crabtree.

I would have pushed him too if he came up to me like that

Posted · Report post

Imagine what would have happened if Sherman did that to Steve Smith in that very same situation......Sherman might be missing the Superbowl this week.

new ice up hoodies! haha

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Imagine what would have happened if Sherman did that to Steve Smith in that very same situation......Sherman might be missing the Superbowl this week.

It's funny because it's true.

Posted · Report post

So I'm noticing everybody hates SF, so why do they have so many fans,?

Sent from my VS840 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

yeah on the mobile app all I can hear is the Seattle radio guys calling it

There really was only one sound bite.

Sherman says" helluva game" and sticks his hand out to shake after the butt slap.

Posted · Report post

Smith is actually very respectful to other players after games, provided they treated him in a professional manner. He exchanges shoes with players after every game for charity. I have never seen him trash another player that played a good clean game. Just don't talk about his wife....

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Still harping on the past?

Posted · Report post

Smith is actually very respectful to other players after games, provided they treated him in a professional manner. He exchanges shoes with players after every game for charity. I have never seen him trash another player that played a good clean game. Just don't talk about his wife....

I am not arguing that at all, I have heard Steve talk about that on multiple occasions but in that situation Pope Francis would have even given Sherman a shove.

Steve Smith would have grabbed Sherman by his dreads and spun him in the air like a helicopter and then launched him into the upper deck of the stadium.

I don't think Crabtree or Sherman should be vilified for either one of their actions.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would have pushed him too if he came up to me like that

I think anyone would.  It's really hard to tell if Sherman was being a jerk or was legitimately saying that it was a hell of a game and no hard feelings.  But either way if I had just lost I would have said or done the same as Crabtree.

My thing with Sherman isn't that he was excited or what he said but it's how he has responded to the whole thing.  He's a really smart guy that backs up his talk but I watch my kids talk trash to each other in the back yard and it's cool but if one of them did it in public in front of other parents I would lose my mind.   Sherman has got to understand the difference, and like I said I don't necessarily care what he said, I laughed as he was saying it but also uncomfortable for erin andrews.  My thing is that Sherman is trying to defend himself as being excited and I'm like if you don't have more composure than that you are no different than my 8 year old in the back yard.

Be a professional.  That's all I ask.  And if that means getting angry and yelling then own up to it and don't try to downplay how ridiculous you looked.

1 person likes this