Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Al Jefferson

45 posts in this topic

Posted

It's time that this guy deserve a thread. Al Jefferson has become the best player to ever put on a Bobcats jersey, and that happened in only 35 games. The man is a difference maker!

I'd be really disappointed if the man doesn't make his "first" All-Star appearance this year. Jefferson is playing as great as any center in the league right now. I might just be crazy, but I am stunned that team USA hasn't even considered him being a candidate for the 2016 Olympic.

1 person likes this

Posted

i mentioned this in another thread...

he is in serious consideration to unseat Crash for best Bobcat ever... and his defense isn't as terrible as some thought

2 people like this

Posted

He needs to take some time off to heal that ankle, he is doing all of this a year too early.

3 people like this

Posted

Anyone know where he was at in the initial all-star returns?  Sadly, I never voted lol.  I have a hard time believing he is going to make it ahead of Hibbert.

Being that he started so slow, I didn't think he'd even be mentionable until this late stretch.

Posted

Anyone know where he was at in the initial all-star returns? Sadly, I never voted lol. I have a hard time believing he is going to make it ahead of Hibbert.

Being that he started so slow, I didn't think he'd even be mentionable until this late stretch.

Hibbert and bosh will make it before him im pretty sure

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Look at some highlights of Al in Utah, his ankle is so far from 100% yet he can  still put up 35 points and 20/20's

Posted

Trade em. I'm tired of his poo.

Posted

Trade em. I'm tired of his poo.

I'm 100% sure after this comment you just troll this board.

He was the only one out there that gave a fug and didn't give up, he had a 25 point 9 rebound night. Most teams wish they had a center scoring like that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Averaging 18.9 points (3rd among center), 10.5 rebounds (7th among centers), 2.1 assists (8th among centers),1.2 blocks, and 18 double-doubles's (7th among centers) on one good ankle...

Not to shabby.

Posted

Pretty much his whole career he's been a stat padder on terrible teams. He's perfect here. 

1 person likes this

Posted

big man that can score is such an important piece of the puzzle.  too bad everyone else is mediocre.  yeah i said it

Posted

Pretty much his whole career he's been a stat padder on terrible teams. He's perfect here. 

He's a boss on meaningless three point attempts.

1 person likes this