Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charles Godfrey has $125,000 worth of watches stolen

131 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

PC is a term invented and then perpetuated by groups of people who truly believe themselves to be inferior in some way and seek out/sought out access and rights to special treatment via social guidelines that "cannot be crossed" instead of sacking up and growing a spine.

Its pure sham.

you have self esteem or you don't

you have a heart for others or you don't

you have a sense of humor or you don't

nobody with common sense needs guidelines for what is or is not taboo

lighten the fvhckk up already

Posted · Report post

Were those films actively making fun of a specific individual, or are they parodies in general?

You're off base Jangler. If you need to defend this guy, well you aren't the poster I thought you were. Have at it.

Posted · Report post

I'm not defending anybody, But when I see real racist posts, I usually say something unless somebody already has. But those movies made fun of racism in a way that all people could get. Brooks was a master at it and so was Pryor.

Posted · Report post

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24419204/report-warren-moon-loses-200k-in-miami-heat-ticket-scam

Pro Football Hall of Famer Warren Moon will be heading to New York this week with $200,000 less in his bank account. The former NFL quarterback, who serves as the analyst on the Seahawks flagship radio station, was scammed out of the money by a man who sold him Miami Heat tickets that didn't actually exist, according to MyFoxLA.com.

A man named George French Jones approached Moon about buying four courtside tickets and a five percent ownership in the Heat. Moon's agent then wired $200,000 to a bank in Pasadena, Calif., to complete the transaction. Apparently Jones told Moon that if he bought the tickets, it would be viewed as a sort of down payment for the five percent ownership stake, according to MyFoxLA.

Similar and hilarious.

Posted · Report post

Paying 125k on something you can't drive, sail, or live in is beyond dumb no matter how much money you have.

Posted · Report post

He will be flat broke in 5 years like so many other NFL players after they are not in the league anymore.

Every time I read stuff like this, I cant't but but think of that ESPN documentary called "broke".