• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:46 AM

I bet he has the entire playbook tattooed on his back.

#32 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,179 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

I keep hearing good things about the T from North Dakota State.

#33 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

Billy Turner.

Great measurables, but idk how much he has beyond that. I watched him closely Tuesday. Seems to have a really slow first step and gets beat pretty consistently against speedier guys. Solid run guy but I dont know like him as a pass protector at the NFL level if what I saw this week is any indicator. Havent heard anything about him from anywhere else.

#34 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,265 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Billy Turner?

#35 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

I'd love to pick up schofield in the 3rd or 4th.

#36 Soul Rebel

Soul Rebel

Respect the Rivera

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

MHS - I appreciated your opinion on Schofield......may I ask if you think Moses (UVA) makes it to our 2nd round pick? I know he's starting to shoot up boards after looking like a late 3rd - late 4th rounder initially. I'd love to go BPA WR in the 1st, then double-dip on Moses in the 2nd and Schofield in the 3rd.

#37 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,179 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

MHS - I appreciated your opinion on Schofield......may I ask if you think Moses (UVA) makes it to our 2nd round pick? I know he's starting to shoot up boards after looking like a late 3rd - late 4th rounder initially. I'd love to go BPA WR in the 1st, then double-dip on Moses in the 2nd and Schofield in the 3rd.

I think Moses is this year's Lane Johnson.  Remember about this time a year ago he was a second to third rounder?  I think Moses climbs into the first round-not top 10, but come April he will be in the top round.  His measurements are incredible and he is a pretty solid player.

I am not an expert, by any means, and I have not seen Moses play much, but I did not know that he was shooting up boards.  I have had my eye on him since the UNC - Va game--he was all Virginia had. 

I like Hurst in the late second round. Regarding Tennessee's tackles,  I like Jawan James better than I like Antonio RIchardson, but his arms are shorter.  I am not a big fan of Richardson's.  He gives up too much after initial contact.

Schofield was a surprise when I watched the clip--nice find. 

#38 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,265 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

I think Moses is this year's Lane Johnson.  Remember about this time a year ago he was a second to third rounder?  I think Moses climbs into the first round-not top 10, but come April he will be in the top round.  His measurements are incredible and he is a pretty solid player.

I am not an expert, by any means, and I have not seen Moses play much, but I did not know that he was shooting up boards.  I have had my eye on him since the UNC - Va game--he was all Virginia had. 

Guy names Moses whose job it is to clear a path and lead people to the Promised Land...

It could work.

#39 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,912 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

Sammie Watkins might just fall in our laps

Who'da'thunk Star would have fallen to us at 14 last year? This scenario would be amazing haha. Hopefully he has a non health threatening heart palpitation at the combine....

#40 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,179 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:03 AM

Guy names Moses whose job it is to clear a path and lead people to the Promised Land...

It could work.

We will need a Jewish backfield.  Maybe that was too far, but I adopted AJ Klein, so that should give me some latitude.

#41 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,707 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:23 AM

If you liked him at the Senior bowl you should have seen him break his brother out of prison.

I laughed at that. I enjoy this type of humor on here

#42 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:27 AM

Who'da'thunk Star would have fallen to us at 14 last year? This scenario would be amazing haha. Hopefully he has a non health threatening heart palpitation at the combine....

This was tongue in cheek seeing as how some keep saying that every player will be gone by 28.  If so, some good guys will be headed down the board.

#43 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 5,049 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:56 PM

Billy turner is having a really solid game so far today, could be a decent mid-late round pick

#44 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 42,265 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

We will need a Jewish backfield.  Maybe that was too far, but I adopted AJ Klein, so that should give me some latitude.

Oy :unsure:

#45 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,051 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

If you liked him at the Senior bowl you should have seen him break his brother out of prison.  

I got hooked on that show!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com