Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Prediction: Raiders make a go at Hardy.

94 posts in this topic

Clowney has good odds IMO to fall to 5....

Yeah almost Peppers-like 

Except Hardy is just coming into his prime... would be a shame to lose him now, but we may have no choice in the matter unless we work out some sort of tag-and-trade which is rare and complicated. 

As the representative of the Raiders in our huddle draft I can say without a doubt the Raiders are the least talented team in the NFL. That being said, they have $63 million in cap space, just watch them give Hardy $63 million a year and field a 43 man team.

Clowney has good odds IMO to fall to 5....

.worse case for us is he falls to Falcons.  surprised so many people have Texans taking him when they have no QB, but him and Watt coming form the same side would be pretty scary 

Not really.

Yeah actually. The main difference is that Hardy is younger, hence the almost.

I watched so many players I didn't think we should keep get locked up and not do much of anything like I thought

Of course now that it's time to make a decision on a player I really would like to see be kept, we might not be able to, partly because of all the players we extended that are a waste of money. Rooting for this team in a nutshell.

He has said he wants to be on a winning team

Oakland has no chance the next few years in their division

He has said this multiple times

Hardy wants to get paid. The Raiders will pay. FT and give us your 2nd round pick now. Would you rather have Hardy on the Panthers roster for huge $ or a quality WR on a cap friendly Rookie contract? Sent from my SPH-L720 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Topics