Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Set your DVRs for First Take next week. Cam is set to be a "Special Guest".

37 posts in this topic

Posted

ESPN got the script for the Pro Bowl..Cam will be the MVP of the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am at the point where espn is unwatchable. Other than three shows it's terrible. I am really thinking about just canceling cable all together... Until next football season that is.

Do it. I cancelled my cable years ago. $20 antenna from Best Buy picks up every single Panther game and usually two or three other games. Anything that doesn't get picked up I can find online.

3 people like this

Posted

Do it. I cancelled my cable years ago. $20 antenna from Best Buy picks up every single Panther game and usually two or three other games. Anything that doesn't get picked up I can find online.

Amen brotha

Sent from my LGMS769 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure even Cam can get me to watch that steaming pile of poo

3 people like this

Posted

I'll say this for Skip, Bosh was a guest on the show and Skip didn't back down when Bosh confronted him about being called "Bosh Spice". LOL

Posted

Looking forward to this. He's one of a few athletes that First Take is no doubt dying to have on their show.

The guy is a natural. Cam will have Steven A. and Skip rolling and Cari Champion squirting. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Dont care when they bash Cam, dont care when hes on. Havent watched ESPN (except monday night games) in 3 years.

Next time I want to see fully grown adults having fake/scripted arguments, and pretending to yell, ill turn on WWE or some "reality" show

Posted

I mean, I hope Cam confronts them for the 'botched' editing job ESPN did to his post press conference... but he won't. He's too classy for that.

1 person likes this

Posted

I cancelled it this time last year but when football started back I picked it up again. I will prob do the same thing again.

Posted

Pie for anyone who post the pod cast

Posted

I mean, I hope Cam confronts them for the 'botched' editing job ESPN did to his post press conference... but he won't. He's too classy for that.

Cam probably doesn't know that exists.

Posted

Cam will announce he's bringing his talents to South Beach in 2015.