Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton 2014 Pro-Bowl

96 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He throws the most effortless deep balls

Posted · Report post

Damn Cam has some serious hands...

Posted · Report post

Once again... look at those calves. Holy poo.

Posted · Report post

Better hands than Lafell..... I'm gonna start a petition to get at least one fade in the endzone thrown his way next year.

Posted · Report post

I like that Cam and Luke seem to be good friends. It's awesome that we were able to get such young cornerstones in back to back years, and they both know they have an elite counterpart for years to come.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Does anybody else still get annoyed about that pro-bowl? ^^ I really think Rivera hit it on the head. Then you got Prisco and his cowardly "unnamed" sources

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/4396/newton-seemingly-enjoying-second-pro-bowl?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Cam newton mic'd up

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/0ap2000000317694/NFL-Fan-Pass-Cam-Newton-mic-d-up-at-Pro-Bowl-practice?continuous=true

What the whole Sherman incident has shown me is, today's sports folks seem to enjoy selecting certain NFL players, mostly those with easy to polarized images and use them as scapegoats to hide their petty jealous behavior and oversized egos.

Funny how everything with Cam all of a sudden have the same "maturity" overtone in comparison to the let's project all of our hurt feels into the false "he's a diva" and "immature" image they have been pushing since he entered the NFL.

Posted · Report post

10182_737717646241244_1304755668_n.jpg

creeper alert in the back

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Cam could probably realistically lineup at TE, WR, RB, and QB for us.  I can't help but think there's a bit of wasted potential going on there, but you could get pretty creative with him.  Doing poo like that once in a blue moon would keep opposing defenses confused as hell.  Of course it'd have to be done sparingly, and he'd really have to protect himself.

Dude actually has some pretty serious hands going by that video.  He's already huge as fug, fast, and got open field moves as good as anybody.

Posted · Report post

Cam could probably realistically lineup at TE, WR, RB, and QB for us.  I can't help but think there's a bit of wasted potential going on there.  Doing poo like that once in a blue moon would keep opposing defenses confused as hell.  Of course it'd have to be done sparingly, and he'd really have to protect himself.

Dude actually has some pretty serious hands going by that video.  He's already huge as fug, fast, and got open field moves as good as anybody.

While in theory it sounds cool, that would be my biggest concern. Certain dirty teams would look to just get a cheap shot on him.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

While in theory it sounds cool, that would be my biggest concern. Certain dirty teams would look to just get a cheap shot on him.

Yeah, I was sitting there fantasizing about some of the crazy stuff we could do with him... but then realistically started thinking about how eager people would be to get a legal huge hit on him.

Probably best we don't lol.  It's fun to think about though.

Posted · Report post

Cam could probably realistically lineup at TE, WR, RB, and QB for us.  I can't help but think there's a bit of wasted potential going on there, but you could get pretty creative with him.  Doing poo like that once in a blue moon would keep opposing defenses confused as hell.  Of course it'd have to be done sparingly, and he'd really have to protect himself.

And being a QB he would know the whole route tree. Is anyone else kinda amazed that Cam would probably still be at the pro bowl at like three other position? lol

Like seriously, line Cam up at WR and I bet you he outplays LaFell...

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, it'd be nice if we could send Cam out as a WR or TE every now and then to keep defenses on their heels but there are plenty of defenders begging to land a clean shot on him. No way. Leave that stuff for the Pro-Bowl. Peterson is a stud DB but the hopes of an entire franchise don't ride on his shoulders. The Cardinals can afford to gamble, we can't. Newton is our franchise QB. We lose him, we go 2-14 or 3-13.

3 people like this