Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastson

Cam Newton 2014 Pro-Bowl

96 posts in this topic

Damn we honestly might want to think about drafting a QB and putting Cam in as WR after watching that video :cam2:

Makes sense why beast like him used to be converted to WRs in the old days. How could anyone not salivate at the prospect of him catching terrible thrown balls from guys like Luck. lol

2 people like this

Cam is the most athletic player in the league

1 person likes this

Better hands than Lafell..... I'm gonna start a petition to get at least one fade in the endzone thrown his way next year.

I like that Cam and Luke seem to be good friends. It's awesome that we were able to get such young cornerstones in back to back years, and they both know they have an elite counterpart for years to come.

3 people like this

Does anybody else still get annoyed about that pro-bowl? ^^ I really think Rivera hit it on the head. Then you got Prisco and his cowardly "unnamed" sources

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/4396/newton-seemingly-enjoying-second-pro-bowl?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Cam newton mic'd up

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-pro-bowl/0ap2000000317694/NFL-Fan-Pass-Cam-Newton-mic-d-up-at-Pro-Bowl-practice?continuous=true

What the whole Sherman incident has shown me is, today's sports folks seem to enjoy selecting certain NFL players, mostly those with easy to polarized images and use them as scapegoats to hide their petty jealous behavior and oversized egos.

Funny how everything with Cam all of a sudden have the same "maturity" overtone in comparison to the let's project all of our hurt feels into the false "he's a diva" and "immature" image they have been pushing since he entered the NFL.