Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton 2014 Pro-Bowl

96 posts in this topic

Posted

This game really shows me that Cam has really started to get it. He's playing very well with players he's never played with.

Posted

This game really shows me that Cam has really started to get it. He's playing very well with players he's never played with.

And so is Derrick a Johnson. People like Cam, he seems to be a like able person so others are willing to play for him.

Couldn't imagine if we got a Dez or Patterson to go along with Cam though. They don't like to man up on us because Cam will run but with a guy like that they would have to.

Posted

And so is Derrick a Johnson. People like Cam, he seems to be a like able person so others are willing to play for him.

Couldn't imagine if we got a Dez or Patterson to go along with Cam though. They don't like to man up on us because Cam will run but with a guy like that they would have to.

You see that right. Desean too although he fumbled smh

Posted

Wow A.J Green drops a BOMB from Cam.

Posted

RR are you a fuging dumbass.

Posted

What an odd sight seeing Hardy going against Gross.

Posted

He has a point. However I urge no one to argue with you because you can't beat irrational.

Right, wait... how about no? If you don't like it, then don't comment on it.

Posted

They called the throw to Jackson an interception. lol no idea how they came to that conclusion

Posted

They called the throw to Jackson an interception. lol no idea how they came to that conclusion

Dude caught the ball and ran for like 5 yards before getting stripped.  No fuging clue how that gets ruled an INT...

Posted

TOLBERT wins the game and does the Superman!

1 person likes this

Posted

If Dez had held onto that pass from Cam, team Prime would have won

Posted

I was amazed on the drops the WR's had.  That long throw to Green was amazing only if he caught the fuging ball. T-T