#32 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

Cam could probably realistically lineup at TE, WR, RB, and QB for us.  I can't help but think there's a bit of wasted potential going on there, but you could get pretty creative with him.  Doing poo like that once in a blue moon would keep opposing defenses confused as hell.  Of course it'd have to be done sparingly, and he'd really have to protect himself.

Dude actually has some pretty serious hands going by that video.  He's already huge as fug, fast, and got open field moves as good as anybody.

#33 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:51 PM

Cam could probably realistically lineup at TE, WR, RB, and QB for us.  I can't help but think there's a bit of wasted potential going on there.  Doing poo like that once in a blue moon would keep opposing defenses confused as hell.  Of course it'd have to be done sparingly, and he'd really have to protect himself.

Dude actually has some pretty serious hands going by that video.  He's already huge as fug, fast, and got open field moves as good as anybody.

While in theory it sounds cool, that would be my biggest concern. Certain dirty teams would look to just get a cheap shot on him.

#34 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,359 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

While in theory it sounds cool, that would be my biggest concern. Certain dirty teams would look to just get a cheap shot on him.

Yeah, I was sitting there fantasizing about some of the crazy stuff we could do with him... but then realistically started thinking about how eager people would be to get a legal huge hit on him.

Probably best we don't lol.  It's fun to think about though.

#35 Oudaman90

Oudaman90

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

Cam could probably realistically lineup at TE, WR, RB, and QB for us.  I can't help but think there's a bit of wasted potential going on there, but you could get pretty creative with him.  Doing poo like that once in a blue moon would keep opposing defenses confused as hell.  Of course it'd have to be done sparingly, and he'd really have to protect himself.

And being a QB he would know the whole route tree. Is anyone else kinda amazed that Cam would probably still be at the pro bowl at like three other position? lol

Like seriously, line Cam up at WR and I bet you he outplays LaFell...

#36 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,871 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

Yeah, it'd be nice if we could send Cam out as a WR or TE every now and then to keep defenses on their heels but there are plenty of defenders begging to land a clean shot on him. No way. Leave that stuff for the Pro-Bowl. Peterson is a stud DB but the hopes of an entire franchise don't ride on his shoulders. The Cardinals can afford to gamble, we can't. Newton is our franchise QB. We lose him, we go 2-14 or 3-13.

#37 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

Yeah, it'd be nice if we could send Cam out as a WR or TE every now and then to keep defenses on their heels but there are plenty of defenders begging to land a clean shot on him. No way. Leave that stuff for the Pro-Bowl. Peterson is a stud DB but the hopes of an entire franchise don't ride on his shoulders. The Cardinals can afford to gamble, we can't. Newton is our franchise QB. We lose him, we go 2-14 or 3-13.

Well, if u listen to some of the Parthers fans, the defense is why this team went 12-4. Ur QB getting hurt simply means replacing him with another decent QB.

#38 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,634 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, I was sitting there fantasizing about some of the crazy stuff we could do with him... but then realistically started thinking about how eager people would be to get a legal huge hit on him.

Probably best we don't lol.  It's fun to think about though.

#39 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,871 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

Well, if u listen to some of the Parthers fans, the defense is why this team went 12-4. Ur QB getting hurt simply means replacing him with another decent QB.

I tend to believe that both Cam and the defense is the reason we went 12-4. When looking back, there were times that the defense bailed Cam out and there were moments where Cam bailed out the defense. It was a total team effort. That said, we could end up going 7-9 with just our front seven like The Cardinals but we don't have a Fitzgerald that can aid any average QB.

#40 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,848 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

I saw something in an interview on Panthers.com that I've been waiting a long time for. At the end of Cam's interview he says "Thank You and Go Panthers!". I love when guys sell out for the franchise that employs them.

#41 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,026 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

I don't know about all the "drama" from the 2011 pro bowl, but who cares.  He seems relaxed, composed, and apparently looks to have earned respect from his peers in the league.  Plus, the guy just went 12-4, won a division and took his team to the playoffs.

We hear the media douchebags all the time about Cam, maturity, etc, but what should really matter is how he is viewed by his teammates, coaches, and peers in the NFL.  He's come a long way and deserves respect.  And diz-amn, what a beast he is.

#42 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,848 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

Joe Person is reporting some mild drama. Coach Rivera and Pagano agreed to name starters based on the balloting, instead Andrew Luck will start over Cam. It's a bit of a slight but it's just the pro bowl. They are saying Cam and Luck may appear on the field at the same time. They should send Luck out on a route. All we hear about is how he's athletic as Cam.

#43 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Cam could be a Pro Bowl TE.

#44 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

What is it with Auburn and freak athletes? Bo, Cam, Frank Thomas, etc.

#45 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

Better hands than Lafell..... I'm gonna start a petition to get at least one fade in the endzone thrown his way next year.

Crazy thing is, he did it at Auburn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com