I tracked most of Cam's passes after rewatching the game because (I know it's crazy) I really wanted him to show out really well, especially after the last pro bowl. And after watching and logging his pass attempts I was impressed even if he checked down to running backs quite a bit.
1) Dumps it off to Jammal Charles for a minimal gain (4 yards)
2) Throws a nice quick slant to Dez Bryant who takes it to the one yard line (almost gets in) but comes up short. (10 yards)
3) Throws a quick screen to DeSean Jackson for almost nothing (3 yards)
4) Throws a well timed screen to Alford Morris who picks up some good yardage before fumbling (15 yards)
5) Another well timed screen to Alford Morris, albeit a little high but Morris grabbed it and took off. (25 yards)
6) Nice quick out to Jordan Cameron that he is able to catch and pick up a few more yards. (10 yards)
7) Dumps it off to Alford Morris after being pressured and Morris breaks some tackles for a big gain. (20 yards)
8) Dumps it off to Alford Morris again over the middle, not sure anything else would have developed but Morris did pick up some yards after the catch (8 yards)
1) Throw Away: Cam got pressured, did a spin move, got outside and just threw it away. Everyone Covered.
2) INT: Probably the most odd INT I've seen because the pass was caught by Jackson and he headed upfield and as he was being tackled Hayden stripped the ball and recovered it. Since it never hit the ground they ruled it an interception. Would have been a completion for about 16 yards.
3) Drop: Jordan Cameron got his hands on the ball in the endzone on the fade but couldnt hold on. Cam actually put it in a perfect spot.
4) Drop: AJ Green on the deep ball. Hit him right over the shoulder, perfect throw but Green couldn't hold on. Would have been complete for 45 yards.
5) Bad Throw: Cam threw a quick in route to Antonio Brown over the middle and he just missed him. Didnt really set his feet, bad throw.
6) Drop: Cam tried to throw the quick slant to Dez Bryant at the goal line and since the corner jumped inside Cam seemingly threw it outside and Bryant turned and caught it but then dropped it as the contact came. May have been a TD.
7) Tipped Pass: Cam tried to throw the quick hitch and I think Jordan tipped the ball essentially knocking it down
8) Arm Hit: as Cam was releasing the ball hit got his arm hit from behind resulting in an incomplete pass
9) Bad Pass: n 3rd and 10 Cam tried to throw what looked like a hitch to Bryant but he was getting mauled by the DB. The ball almost got picked. Shouldn't have been thrown. Bad pass.
So all in all Cam was 8-17 for 95 yards an INT and a rushing TD (1 yard). He also had 4 sacks and a fumbled snap thrown in there. A couple of the sacks were bad as Cam probably held on to the ball a little too long but the defensive lines on both sides were coming hard during the game, most of the other QB's just threw it away whenever guys got close bc there was no intentional grounding. Despite this I thought his play was a lot better than his stats indicate and I was happy to see him not embarrass himself like last time. He seemed to be the highlight of the broadcast at times and was seen goofing around with a lot of players (Bryant and Jackson mostly). One thing that was interesting was that while he was in the game he ran 25 plays and during those plays team Sanders ran the ball only 6 times (1 of those being Cam's TD) which is normal for the pro bowl. And obviously his numbers would have looked a lot better if two of the dropped passes would have been caught and Jackson not fumbled that pass. His stats would have looked more like this 11-17 for 157 yards and 1 TD and a rushing TD. Probably would have got him the MVP.
Its important to note that none of the other QB's had much success either, however, Foles played pretty well but Luck's TD was just pure...well you know. With the DB's being able to press the receivers and the defensive lines going hard it was a rough day for QB's all around.