Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFC South Lead Writer for Bleacher Report, Knox Bardeen, has tidbits

52 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw him play several times, even as the focal point of the D they couldn't stop him. You'd seen him beat double and triple teams. He's be a perfect 2-3 WR.

Perhaps Victor Cruz 2.0 with a higher ceiling (literally and figuratively)? I'm asking.

Posted

Interesting....

Posted

A fan of both Borland and Abbrederis. Love to them.

Posted

I know one thing: After all that work, at least one of y'all need to give me some pie.  Thank you!

4 people like this

Posted

JA is a very smooth athlete, with decent speed. very good route runner, and he killed Brad Roby Ohio St draft stock in one night.

Posted

We all know that Rivera loves his LBs, but with the draft still far off, there is still a lot to learn.  If we do take another LB value pick, I think we know what we are in for under Rivera and G-Man:  years and years of elite, young linebacker play.  

Now, if we can just get some receivers.

Posted

We all know that Rivera loves his LBs, but with the draft still far off, there is still a lot to learn. If we do take another LB value pick, I think we know what we are in for under Rivera and G-Man: years and years of elite, young linebacker play.

Now, if we can just get some receivers.

Insurance policy. Look at how well that worked out last season. We didn't think Beason would blow that much at OLB and eventually would be traded.

Posted

I would love to have a 6'3 corner on this team

Posted

Jean-Baptiste is an intriguing prospect. I'd like him in the second round but I don't think he's first round material. Stanley appears to be limited in the speed and agility department. Based on the few YouTube clips I've seen, if a RB or WR manages to get around the corner Jean-Baptiste becomes a non-factor.

Posted

Posted

I know one thing: After all that work, at least one of y'all need to give me some pie. Thank you!

Pretty mediocre article full of regurgitated content. Lacking analysis on your part. Everyone with two good plays at the senior bowl now we need to pick in the first to get them. Four meetings and of course that tells us what gettleman is after.

Posted

One note about Abbrederis, who constantly gets critiqued regarding his speed (which is comparable to Jordy Nelson's and faster than Fitzgerald's.) Take a look at how badly he burns Courtney Roby, a speedy, highly-touted corner, based purely on his excellent route technique. This is how you generate separation in the NFL, not just "go that way, really fast." The nice thing is that good route running is much more reproducible than simply running away from another world-class athlete. Just food for thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Pa3S_rQQo