Photo
- - - - -

Q & A with G-man, courtesy of Observer's Jones (edited with more commentary re: draft strategy)

Panthers Dave Gettleman Jonathan Jones Contracts 2014 Free Agency 2014 Draft

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,206 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

part 3 is up, and it is about drafting philosophy.

So that's what you were talking about. I couldn't find it.  Thanks for bringing it up. I wish that I could have found it before the other thread. Next time give me a link. Check out the additional commentary in my OP.

#92 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 15,527 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

People were saying not to extend Rivera? Sheesh.

Should we also let Cam see the end of his contract?

#93 Thompcat

Thompcat

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

Sometimes it is good to be methodical in your approach to situations

. As I have already posted in another thread, I have full confidence in Gettleman and his process to mange our team. 

#94 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed Moncrief 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,289 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

So that's what you were talking about. I couldn't find it.  Thanks for bringing it up. I wish that I could have found it before the other thread. Next time give me a link. Check out the additional commentary in my OP.

I agree with what you said in your OP about his old school conservative thinking. im not a fan of it, and it is dishearten considering how teams build their rosters around the QB. I just don't understand why he thinks like that, when he was apart of a Giants squad that invested in the position early and often.it makes me think how much input did he have on the Nicks pick, or Randle pick. I know he didn't do much college scouting anymore, unless it was early round guys, but still.

based off past drafts, BPA could very well be WR at 28.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panthers, Dave Gettleman, Jonathan Jones, Contracts, 2014 Free Agency, 2014 Draft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.