#631 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,497 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:26 PM

What is this about Tolbert mocking Cam, lol it's respect between two teammates. Proud of Big Mike.

I forgot this was even on last night, just caught the highlights, doesn't look like I missed a whole lot.

Trash talk between teammates goes on all the time, and the format of this game played into that.

Not sure why anyone would have an issue with it.

#632 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

Pass rushers in the NFL today are just freaks. Its a wide gap between them an OL talent and its only get wider.

valid and it may very well be a stronger and more effective counter to the passing game which im sure disturbs roger goodell to his core.

some significant rule changes to stop DLs from preventing QBs from scoring lots of points and making roger goodell lots of money would not surprise me in the slightest.

i wouldnt even be shocked if the blitz was forbidden and the amount of pass rushers you are allowed to send is limited. all under the guise of safety of course but I have absolutely no doubt that Goodell doesnt appreciate how this tomfoolery could affect his bottom line.

man is the worst thing to happen to pro football

#633 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,136 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

We should have given our second and a fourth for Gordon when we had the chance

there never was this chance.

people made it up after pretending like Cleveland was having a firesale when they traded away a guy who was one of the worst RBs in the league this year for a 1st rounder.

#634 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,869 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

I think you're probably hearing them just fine :unsure:

It's outside and there are certain things to be expected from an outdoor arena especially when you try to play in the middle of it, but they (the board operator) straight up forgot to tune in the B audio for maybe the first 20-30 seconds of the song, and when they finally did it was no where near where it should have been. I'm not saying you have to like the band I honestly could care less about the band, just as someone who's ran a board before it was like watching someone fall down 12 flights of stairs and die from a painful death, just dreadful.

#635 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,497 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

It's outside and there are certain things to be expected from an outdoor arena especially when you try to play in the middle of it, but they (the board operator) straight up forgot to tune in the B audio for maybe the first 20-30 seconds of the song, and when they finally did it was no where near where it should have been. I'm not saying you have to like the band I honestly could care less about the band, just as someone who's ran a board before it was like watching someone fall down 12 flights of stairs and die from a painful death, just dreadful.

I wasn't talking about acoustics.

I was saying the band was crap.

#636 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:30 AM

there never was this chance.

people made it up after pretending like Cleveland was having a firesale when they traded away a guy who was one of the worst RBs in the league this year for a 1st rounder.

There was a time he could have been had for a first rounder. I would have gladly given up this years #1 to get him.

#637 PantherHornetsFan

PantherHornetsFan

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

Haaa...what the heck is going in Gaffney South Carolina!?!!  Grade schoolers pulling out all the stops...

#638 SCPantherFan

SCPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

More info about the streaker at the Pro Bowl.  Deion kept her from being arrested.

http://msn.foxsports...aved-her-012814

#639 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

More info about the streaker at the Pro Bowl.  Deion kept her from being arrested.

http://msn.foxsports...aved-her-012814

look for cam at the end. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.