Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteveSmithTD89

I'm Gonna Say It.... I'm ENJOYING This Years Pro Bowl

SteveSmithTD89    628

Yep.  I said it,  Seeing the shock on Brees' face when Mario Williams is jumping over tackles and he's getting abused for a quarter and a half.

Tolbert trucking Luke

Josh Gordon getting flipped by Ward

Charles getting rocked to the head

The constant pass rush

I'm enjoying it. 

EDIT:  ....until the halftime show.... ew.... now its ruined.  My ears are bleeding.

• Pie 4

The_Mango55    664

Yeah I said the same thing on another forum. Anything bad I may have said about the new pro-bowl format, I take it back.

It's actually an entertaining game now! SHOCKING!

I think I was fine with the changes but just covering the bases.

• Pie 1

TN05    3,143

For once the NFL gets a rule change right... Kudos to Goodell! I honestly did not anticipate this being any good because of the rule changes for quarters and no kickoffs, but honestly the latter isn't that noticeable and the former are making the game faster-paced. I'm legitimately impressed.

• Pie 1

SteveSmithTD89    628

lets be honest. its only because cam is getting the majority of the playing time.

Eh... They beat the poo out of Brees from the get go. Much to my amusement. Almost like how the AFC went after Cam in '11. Regardless of what Cam does it's football... Which is something it hasn't been the past couple years.

• Pie 1

Proudiddy    9,510

Yeah, it's like I'm watching an actual football game with a field full of really good players! Lol.

It definitely has been great so far.

Mr. Scot    34,531

I'm also thinking JJ Watt is gonna be the MVP.

They choose MVPs on both sides this time.

For once the NFL gets a rule change right... Kudos to Goodell! I honestly did not anticipate this being any good because of the rule changes for quarters and no kickoffs, but honestly the latter isn't that noticeable and the former are making the game faster-paced. I'm legitimately impressed.

Goodell commissioned it, but they're crediting NFLPA President Domonique Foxworth as the mind behind most of the changes.

realstandman    74

Most entertaining pro bowl I have ever watched... want to see Deon and Rice suit up and go one on one...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Pie 1