Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draft Picks Watch: Jan 28

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Not just one bad game, he's had around 6 really bad ones this season. A few other's that he shot horribly in, but was saved by free throws. 

Just watch his games against LSU and UNC where he shot a combine 6-20 from the field, 17 points 10 rebounds and 7 turnovers in those two games. 

I highlight those two because those are by far two of his worst performances this season. 

I'd say it's more around 4 bad ones. And, Randle does tend to turnover the ball a lot at times, but that was early on in the season. It's been okay recently. The good outweighs the bad with Randle. He's still a damn good player.

It's hard to be nitpicking with these kids. They all have positives and negatives. But, there's more positives. I just see Randle and Parker being the two safest propsects in this draft, but Randle more as a player who could impact as a rookie.

Posted

Dream draft

Our pick 1-3: Jabari Parker

Det pick 9: Marcus Smart

Por pick 26: PJ Harrison

Our 2nd rd: Mamadou Ndiaye

I'd pass the fug out. There's about as good a chance Kate Upton stops by my house to have sex. 

1 person likes this

Posted

That dream draft would be true if we only would have fuging tanked

Posted

That dream draft would be true if we only would have fuging tanked

Exactly. Still could happen if we start tanking this second half and get lucky in the lotto

Posted

What would it take to trade into the top 3? Don't say not possible bc there is a price for everything.

Posted

^Not possible. If Wiggins, Parker, Randle, and Embid all come out those top picks are gold. We have nothing to trade to get that high. Only chance would be if we end up with 2 top 10 picks, counting ours and Detroit's, plus throwing in Portland's 1st. In a very talented, deep draft I could maybe see a GM pulling the trigger if he is sold on a guy, say Smart, but wouldn't take him in the top 3 picks. I'm not so sure if we end up with 2 top 10 picks I'd trade all 3 firsts for one guy. 

Is just one of Parker, Wiggins, or Randle> a combo of Smart, Exum, and PJ? 

Posted

^Not possible. If Wiggins, Parker, Randle, and Embid all come out those top picks are gold. We have nothing to trade to get that high. Only chance would be if we end up with 2 top 10 picks, counting ours and Detroit's, plus throwing in Portland's 1st. In a very talented, deep draft I could maybe see a GM pulling the trigger if he is sold on a guy, say Smart, but wouldn't take him in the top 3 picks. I'm not so sure if we end up with 2 top 10 picks I'd trade all 3 firsts for one guy.

Is just one of Parker, Wiggins, or Randle> a combo of Smart, Exum, and PJ?

2 1st and a future 1st or Mkg

I'd trade te whole team if we can get Parker and PJ this draft. Except for Al obviously.

Posted

If some of the guys stay another year...that Detroit pick is only top 1 protected next year...drools. 

Posted

The only thing that scares me is Det isn't that far away from being a good team.

Posted

::I figure we could sticky this for the rest of the season and I will update as it changes::

Bobcats pick: #15 Chicago owns (Top #10 protected)

Detroit pick: #10 we own (Top #8 protected)

Portland pick: #28 we own

Last edit: Feb 6th

Update?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

Ours: 16

DET: 10

PDX: 26

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 people like this

Posted

Pistons now own their pick with it having moved into the top 8.

Portland pick is 24th