Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Draft Picks Watch: Jan 28

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Is the pick from Portland protected?

Posted · Report post

Is the pick from Portland protected?

top 12 protected the next 2 years , unprotected 2016

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

top 12 protected the next 2 years , unprotected 2016

Thanks. I was wondering since if they missed the playoffs it would be possible (hugely unlikely) for them to get the #1, #2, or #3 pick.

Posted · Report post

After watching Stauskas light up Texas, I would be very happy with that pick. At 6'6 you can play him at the 2 and 3 and he rebounds really well for his size.

He's also not your prototypical white shooter. He can create his own shot and take opposing players off the dribble. He reminds me a lot of Chandler Parson's.

I'd also love to have Adrian Payne. A PF combo of Zeller and Payne would be filthy.

Staus would be nice. His defense is a concern though but with MKG I could live with it. 

Posted · Report post

Detroit is all out tanking, hopefully the pick improves next season as Smith continues to brick jumpers.

Posted · Report post

If we dont end up getting the Detroit pick this year I have a feeling we will flip it for an asset next season.

Posted · Report post

Detroit is all out tanking, hopefully the pick improves next season as Smith continues to brick jumpers.

Watch Smith come out and start taking smart shots. Lol
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Watch Smith come out and start taking smart shots. Lol

I would not doubt it with our luck lol.

Posted · Report post

right now, looks like charlotte will only have the blazers pick at #24, kinda crappy but will most likely have 3 picks next year. who do we want at #24? I'd like K.J. McDaniels.  Maybe the MKG experiment is over.

Posted · Report post

right now, looks like charlotte will only have the blazers pick at #24, kinda crappy but will most likely have 3 picks next year. who do we want at #24? I'd like K.J. McDaniels. Maybe the MKG experiment is over.

MKG is far from over, he's the only really reliable defender on the team. He's a focal point of the defense working with Jefferson.

Posted · Report post

MKG is far from over, he's the only really reliable defender on the team. He's a focal point of the defense working with Jefferson.

no doubt he is a great defender, but right now thats all he is, he has one of the worst jump shots in the NBA, not that he suppose to shoot lots of shots but still needs to be able to knock it down to prevent double teams on jefferson.  I envisioned him slashing to the basket more than he does not sure if thats him or the system but more is needed from his position just not sure hes going to be able to give the team anything else but defense.