#46 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,946 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:39 PM

After watching Stauskas light up Texas, I would be very happy with that pick. At 6'6 you can play him at the 2 and 3 and he rebounds really well for his size.

He's also not your prototypical white shooter. He can create his own shot and take opposing players off the dribble. He reminds me a lot of Chandler Parson's.

I'd also love to have Adrian Payne. A PF combo of Zeller and Payne would be filthy.

#47 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:40 PM

Tongue in cheek, just a "this would be our luck" statement

#48 PantherKing1983

PantherKing1983

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

Portland has fallen quit a bit lately and is only 2.5 games from being out of the playoffs.

Would not mind rooting for them to lose and drop out of the playoffs and pick up a few spots in the draft. 

Aldridge is expected back Thursday however so hopefully he struggles and they continue to fall. 

#49 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

Is the pick from Portland protected?

#50 PantherKing1983

PantherKing1983

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:46 AM

Is the pick from Portland protected?

top 12 protected the next 2 years , unprotected 2016

#51 Omega Atrocity

Omega Atrocity

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • LocationWestern NC

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

top 12 protected the next 2 years , unprotected 2016

Thanks. I was wondering since if they missed the playoffs it would be possible (hugely unlikely) for them to get the #1, #2, or #3 pick.

#52 MedellinHeel

MedellinHeel

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

After watching Stauskas light up Texas, I would be very happy with that pick. At 6'6 you can play him at the 2 and 3 and he rebounds really well for his size.

He's also not your prototypical white shooter. He can create his own shot and take opposing players off the dribble. He reminds me a lot of Chandler Parson's.

I'd also love to have Adrian Payne. A PF combo of Zeller and Payne would be filthy.

Staus would be nice. His defense is a concern though but with MKG I could live with it. 

#53 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:14 PM

Detroit is all out tanking, hopefully the pick improves next season as Smith continues to brick jumpers.

#54 PantherKing1983

PantherKing1983

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:14 AM

If we dont end up getting the Detroit pick this year I have a feeling we will flip it for an asset next season.

#55 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,508 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

Detroit is all out tanking, hopefully the pick improves next season as Smith continues to brick jumpers.

Watch Smith come out and start taking smart shots. Lol

#56 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:20 PM

Watch Smith come out and start taking smart shots. Lol

I would not doubt it with our luck lol.

#57 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

Well damn Joe Dumars is resigning as Pistons GM.  Bad news for the pick Detroit owes us next year

http://espn.go.com/n...expected-resign

#58 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,986 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

right now, looks like charlotte will only have the blazers pick at #24, kinda crappy but will most likely have 3 picks next year. who do we want at #24? I'd like K.J. McDaniels.  Maybe the MKG experiment is over.

#59 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,508 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:44 AM

right now, looks like charlotte will only have the blazers pick at #24, kinda crappy but will most likely have 3 picks next year. who do we want at #24? I'd like K.J. McDaniels. Maybe the MKG experiment is over.

MKG is far from over, he's the only really reliable defender on the team. He's a focal point of the defense working with Jefferson.

#60 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,986 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

MKG is far from over, he's the only really reliable defender on the team. He's a focal point of the defense working with Jefferson.

no doubt he is a great defender, but right now thats all he is, he has one of the worst jump shots in the NBA, not that he suppose to shoot lots of shots but still needs to be able to knock it down to prevent double teams on jefferson.  I envisioned him slashing to the basket more than he does not sure if thats him or the system but more is needed from his position just not sure hes going to be able to give the team anything else but defense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users