Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

top dawg

Knox Bardeen of BR says we HAVE to re-sign Hardy

QCkilla    314

Is anyone else worried about Hardy getting paid and taking it easy? He seems really motivated to get a big payday, but what happens once he gets it? Is the motivation still at the same level?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Pie 1

top dawg    8,636

Is anyone else worried about Hardy getting paid and taking it easy? He seems really motivated to get a big payday, but what happens once he gets it? Is the motivation still at the same level?

I wouldn't say "worried", but concerned. That's why I mentioned the "risks" that come with signing Hardy to a big contract.  Hopefully he will follow C.J.'s lead.

micnificent28    583

You know....I see to many people on here utter the words i trust gettleman to much. How can you trust someone u've only been on one date with? We have no idea how he operates. We've had one offseason one draft with the guy. Trust must be earned and i haven't enuff of the guy to trust him to wash his hands after he goes to the bathroom,non the less guide my franchise. He's done well so far but easy on trusting this guy.

QCkilla    314

I wouldn't say "worried", but concerned. That's why I mentioned the "risks" that come with signing Hardy to a big contract. Hopefully he will follow C.J.'s lead.

Hopefully, but his attitude issues in college scare me. It's easy to play your ass off when there's $60+ million dangling in front of you. It's a lot harder when that money is in your pocket.

panthers55    5,138

Hardy has improved each year and he is only going to get better. He doesn't seem like the personality to just take it easy now that he got paid. He is not the normal kind of player.