panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,457 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

JJ Watt is a 3-4 DE.

True that.  They also don't get the money a 4-3 DE makes.

#77 jptaylor84

jptaylor84

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Are we going to cut Godfrey? I did like him and he and Mitchell would work well together.

#78 QCkilla

QCkilla

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationQueen City

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:02 PM

Is anyone else worried about Hardy getting paid and taking it easy? He seems really motivated to get a big payday, but what happens once he gets it? Is the motivation still at the same level?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#79 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,690 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

Is anyone else worried about Hardy getting paid and taking it easy? He seems really motivated to get a big payday, but what happens once he gets it? Is the motivation still at the same level?

I wouldn't say "worried", but concerned. That's why I mentioned the "risks" that come with signing Hardy to a big contract.  Hopefully he will follow C.J.'s lead.

#80 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,908 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

You know....I see to many people on here utter the words i trust gettleman to much. How can you trust someone u've only been on one date with? We have no idea how he operates. We've had one offseason one draft with the guy. Trust must be earned and i haven't enuff of the guy to trust him to wash his hands after he goes to the bathroom,non the less guide my franchise. He's done well so far but easy on trusting this guy.

#81 QCkilla

QCkilla

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationQueen City

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:29 PM

I wouldn't say "worried", but concerned. That's why I mentioned the "risks" that come with signing Hardy to a big contract. Hopefully he will follow C.J.'s lead.

Hopefully, but his attitude issues in college scare me. It's easy to play your ass off when there's $60+ million dangling in front of you. It's a lot harder when that money is in your pocket.

#82 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,457 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

Hardy has improved each year and he is only going to get better. He doesn't seem like the personality to just take it easy now that he got paid. He is not the normal kind of player. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Greg Hardy, Knox Bardeen, Bleacher Report, Dave Gettleman, Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.