Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Martin

114 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Probably better than Byron Bell.

I wouldn't call him great or elite, but 'good' isn't a reach.

His performance had declined some, but I'm sure he'd say that was due to the locker room issues.

(whether or not that's actually true, who can say?)

I don't think that is true at all. Even before the whole grown man bullying thing. He sucked and was on his way to being a draft bust.

If he can't handle what a teammates said to him. How is he going to handle opponents who now have unlimited ammunition to use against him on the field?

Yeah I don't want anything to do with him.

Posted · Report post

Well Smitty might stare at him too long and hurt his feelings. So no.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Why  not? Bring him in to this small market team and surround him with huddle love. Should work out,errr, right?

Posted · Report post

I don't think that is true at all. Even before the whole grown man bullying thing. He sucked and was on his way to being a draft bust.

If he can't handle what a teammates said to him. How is he going to handle opponents who now have unlimited ammunition to use against him on the field?

Yeah I don't want anything to do with him.

Technically, the bullying stuff was going on for a long time before it made news.

But like I said above, that's the question.  How much are you willing to trust him?  Arguments could be made either way.

i suppose we could ask Sione Fua... :unsure:

Posted · Report post

Love to have him hear.

Posted · Report post

Fug Fua, and fug you for even mentioning his name.

Now excuse me while I go back for three more weeks of therapy...

Posted · Report post

After watching his interview with Tony Dungy I have to say Ilike the guy. Plus we need some depth on the line. Bring him in I say.

Posted · Report post

Technically, the bullying stuff was going on for a long time before it made news.

But like I said above, that's the question. How much are you willing to trust him? Arguments could be made either way.

i suppose we could ask Sione Fua... :unsure:

I honestly don't care how long it went. He wasn't good any year in the league. And it still doesn't change that now he's a target.
If player will Google Smitty wife to pick at a player who has knocked out 2 teammates. What are they going to do to Martin?

Posted · Report post

Incognito won't be back either. I say we bring them both in, order a pizza, a case a beer, and sit back and enjoy the show.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nah.  He doesn't really fit the road grater big mamma jamma type we seem to like so wouldn't think we target him or bring him in.  But I'm wrong a lot.  

Posted · Report post

Yeah I don't want Marshmallow in my trenches.

Posted · Report post

I honestly don't care how long it went. He wasn't good any year in the league. And it still doesn't change that now he's a target.
If player will Google Smitty wife to pick at a player who has knocked out 2 teammates. What are they going to do to Martin?

Disagree.  he started out looking decent.  Not great, but decent.

Put it this way: Would you start Byron Bell over him?

Fug Fua, and fug you for even mentioning his name.

Now excuse me while I go back for three more weeks of therapy...

:lol:

In my defense, it was relevant to the discussion.