Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ctrcat

Jonathan Martin

114 posts in this topic

Incognito won't be back either. I say we bring them both in, order a pizza, a case a beer, and sit back and enjoy the show.

1 person likes this

Nah.  He doesn't really fit the road grater big mamma jamma type we seem to like so wouldn't think we target him or bring him in.  But I'm wrong a lot.  

Yeah I don't want Marshmallow in my trenches.

I honestly don't care how long it went. He wasn't good any year in the league. And it still doesn't change that now he's a target.

If player will Google Smitty wife to pick at a player who has knocked out 2 teammates. What are they going to do to Martin?

Disagree.  he started out looking decent.  Not great, but decent.

Put it this way: Would you start Byron Bell over him?

Fug Fua, and fug you for even mentioning his name.

Now excuse me while I go back for three more weeks of therapy...

:lol:

In my defense, it was relevant to the discussion.

Martin has a past that puts everything he's been through MUCH more into perspective. There's a reason why hes constantly surrounded with allegations and very weird/particular types of drama. I am very familiar with a few coaches and admin members of his past teams over the years, none of which had one positive thing to say about him or his up bringing, in regards to attitude/motivation.

This should all be made public in due time. Theres zero reason to believe he will ever amount to anything.

No, there are going to be better free agent OTs available that aren't going to come with any added drama.

Then draft ASJ to put beside him and bring the nasty like Shockey did.  Fap, fap, fap.

I see someone has been reading my love affair with ASJ.

bring him in. Bullying should not be tolerated in any environment. Bad poo happen when people feel cornered. It could have been worst.

Martin has a past that puts everything he's been through MUCH more into perspective. There's a reason why hes constantly surrounded with allegations and very weird/particular types of drama. I am very familiar with a few coaches and admin members of his past teams over the years, none of which had one positive thing to say about him or his up bringing, in regards to attitude/motivation.

This should all be made public in due time. Theres zero reason to believe he will ever amount to anything.

While I'm not privy to this info, the fact is that many people over many years and many teams spoke of Incognito in a negative light. 

No, there are going to be better free agent OTs available that aren't going to come with any added drama.

At low cost and with Martin's age and upside?