#16 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,027 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

I don't think that is true at all. Even before the whole grown man bullying thing. He sucked and was on his way to being a draft bust.

If he can't handle what a teammates said to him. How is he going to handle opponents who now have unlimited ammunition to use against him on the field?

Yeah I don't want anything to do with him.

Technically, the bullying stuff was going on for a long time before it made news.

But like I said above, that's the question.  How much are you willing to trust him?  Arguments could be made either way.

i suppose we could ask Sione Fua... :unsure:

#17 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,231 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

Love to have him hear.

#18 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,941 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Fug Fua, and fug you for even mentioning his name.

Now excuse me while I go back for three more weeks of therapy...

#19 Jimmy

Jimmy

Beer Me

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,240 posts
  • LocationOn A Mother F'ing Boat

After watching his interview with Tony Dungy I have to say Ilike the guy. Plus we need some depth on the line. Bring him in I say.

#20 WOW!!

WOW!!

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Technically, the bullying stuff was going on for a long time before it made news.

But like I said above, that's the question. How much are you willing to trust him? Arguments could be made either way.

i suppose we could ask Sione Fua... :unsure:

I honestly don't care how long it went. He wasn't good any year in the league. And it still doesn't change that now he's a target.
If player will Google Smitty wife to pick at a player who has knocked out 2 teammates. What are they going to do to Martin?

#21 PantherAZ

PantherAZ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

Incognito won't be back either. I say we bring them both in, order a pizza, a case a beer, and sit back and enjoy the show.

#22 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,110 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

Nah.  He doesn't really fit the road grater big mamma jamma type we seem to like so wouldn't think we target him or bring him in.  But I'm wrong a lot.  

#23 WOW!!

WOW!!

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

Yeah I don't want Marshmallow in my trenches.

#24 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,027 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

I honestly don't care how long it went. He wasn't good any year in the league. And it still doesn't change that now he's a target.
If player will Google Smitty wife to pick at a player who has knocked out 2 teammates. What are they going to do to Martin?

Disagree.  he started out looking decent.  Not great, but decent.

Put it this way: Would you start Byron Bell over him?

Fug Fua, and fug you for even mentioning his name.

Now excuse me while I go back for three more weeks of therapy...

:lol:

In my defense, it was relevant to the discussion.

#25 rko396

rko396

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Martin has a past that puts everything he's been through MUCH more into perspective. There's a reason why hes constantly surrounded with allegations and very weird/particular types of drama. I am very familiar with a few coaches and admin members of his past teams over the years, none of which had one positive thing to say about him or his up bringing, in regards to attitude/motivation.

This should all be made public in due time. Theres zero reason to believe he will ever amount to anything.

#26 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,103 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

No, there are going to be better free agent OTs available that aren't going to come with any added drama.

#27 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,026 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

Then draft ASJ to put beside him and bring the nasty like Shockey did.  Fap, fap, fap.

I see someone has been reading my love affair with ASJ.

#28 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

bring him in. Bullying should not be tolerated in any environment. Bad poo happen when people feel cornered. It could have been worst.

#29 ctrcat

ctrcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

Martin has a past that puts everything he's been through MUCH more into perspective. There's a reason why hes constantly surrounded with allegations and very weird/particular types of drama. I am very familiar with a few coaches and admin members of his past teams over the years, none of which had one positive thing to say about him or his up bringing, in regards to attitude/motivation.

This should all be made public in due time. Theres zero reason to believe he will ever amount to anything.

While I'm not privy to this info, the fact is that many people over many years and many teams spoke of Incognito in a negative light. 

#30 ctrcat

ctrcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:51 PM

No, there are going to be better free agent OTs available that aren't going to come with any added drama.

At low cost and with Martin's age and upside?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com