#1 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,245 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

Must watch game deserves a thread, 2 best in the game going at it. LeBron and Kevin Durant

#2 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,245 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

Ok........... lol how are none of u watching this! Was good showdown between LeBron and kd in the 3rd

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#3 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:09 PM

Why the hell would I watch this game when I'm a bobcats fan. And when we are playing. Some of u guys are just ridiculous.

#4 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,029 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:05 AM

Why the hell would I watch this game when I'm a bobcats fan. And when we are playing. Some of u guys are just ridiculous.

So the only football games you watch are when the Panthers play? 

#5 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,029 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:07 AM

As for the game, this streak Durant is on is just ridiculous. If Westbrook comes back at his normal level, they may win a title post-Harden trade. Which I didn't think would be possible looking at the past couple of years. KD has made another leap it seems and is coming for LBJ's crown of not only champion, but best player in the world. 

#6 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,245 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

I'm sorry but I'd much rather watch the 2 best players in the world in LeBron James and Kevin Durant square off just as a fan of the game of basketball as a whole

#7 MichaelNewtonII

MichaelNewtonII

DRAFT JULIUS RANDLE

• HUDDLER
  • 3,245 posts
  • LocationESPN Studios

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:20 AM

As for the game, this streak Durant is on is just ridiculous. If Westbrook comes back at his normal level, they may win a title post-Harden trade. Which I didn't think would be possible looking at the past couple of years. KD has made another leap it seems and is coming for LBJ's crown of not only champion, but best player in the world.

LeBron is still far and away the best player in the world he scores less than KD but takes less shots. he avg more rebounds and assists, he is the best 1on1 defender in the league, and he shoots a higher percentage. He is the best. You can compare them that well because durant has to score on his team while LeBron doesn't and he is a team player who enjoys getting teammates shots just as much as getting himself shots. Even last night, LeBron outscored Kevin Durant who is supposed to be coming for the throne, and he outscored him while taking 4 less shot attempts. And if you watched that game like I did, LeBron could've isolated on Durant every single play and just gave him the business with ease because any time he wants to he gets to the basket. KD is more reliant on jumpers which is always going to be less consistent than driving. LeBron is by far the better player but I don't deny Durant is playing out of his mind right now.

#8 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,894 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:22 AM

nobody said that.. when the panthers are playing, I watch the panthers. I think that's what he meant.

with that said, I love watching lebron and durant and since my antenna picks up almost every heat game for some reason (no bobcat games of course) I usually do.

was a fun game.

#9 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

• HUDDLER
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:59 AM

the game was interesting.. when the Thunder came back from being down so early- it was over when they tied it.

KD will win MVP this year.. i don't know if the Heat can win the title with this squad..

#10 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

Yep. Not interested in other teams. I have one face team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users