Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats to Be Buyers at the Trade Deadline

34 posts in this topic

Posted

"According to a source, the Lakers, Wizards and Bobcats have each inquired about Gibson, but they were preliminary talks in which the Bulls did not like the return." - Joe Cowley

"The Josh Smith experiment in Detroit is not going well, and there’s strong opinion around the league that the Pistons would trade him if they could — and “could” is the key word. Since Smith is in the first year of a four-year, $56 million deal, he is one of the most untradable players in the league."

* Smith to the Bobcats for Ben Gordon (expiring contract)

- Dan Feldman

Posted

Kyrie (21yo)-- 21 ppg, 3 rpg, 6 apg

Kemba (23yo)-- 19 ppg, 4 rpg, 5 apg

One is injury prone, yet talked about as one of the bright young superstars in the league.

The other is mostly forgotten nationally and underappreciated locally.

Said it before, I dont get the hype with Irving. Hes not a top 10 PG in my book. Done less with better talents around him compared to Kemba (more with less talents).

Posted

Kyrie HURTing reportedly wants out of Cleveland. I don't want him, but the Cavs would be smart to dump him for some picks. Some team would likely give them 2-3 first rounders for him.

Kyrie = Overrated

Posted

Said it before, I dont get the hype with Irving. Hes not a top 10 PG in my book. Done less with better talents around him compared to Kemba (more with less talents).

Kyrie Irving makes two people look good on the basketball court:

-Kyrie Irving

-whoever is being guarded by Kyrie Irving

2 people like this

Posted

Cryrie Irving

Posted

You're crazy if you think Kemba is even close to Kyrie LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

You're crazy if you think Kemba is even close to Kyrie LOL

Kemba is not the talent Kyrie is. But, Kemba has made less talents around him looked better than what Kyrie have been able to do in Cleveland with better talents.

Kyrie is the most overrated young PG in this league.

I've been a huge criticizer of Kemba but I'm not going to lie to myself about Kyrie to Kemba. Kyrie has not live up to the hype. I can name 10 young PG off the top of my head that I consider are better than Kyrie at this point and time.

Posted

"According to a source, the Lakers, Wizards and Bobcats have each inquired about Gibson, but they were preliminary talks in which the Bulls did not like the return." - Joe Cowley

"The Josh Smith experiment in Detroit is not going well, and there’s strong opinion around the league that the Pistons would trade him if they could — and “could” is the key word. Since Smith is in the first year of a four-year, $56 million deal, he is one of the most untradable players in the league."

* Smith to the Bobcats for Ben Gordon (expiring contract)

- Dan Feldman

No.

I would've went for Smith prior to leaving the Hawks but he is on pace to break, if he hasn't already, the record for futility in three pointers with most attempts with lowest made percentage. He sucks.

1 person likes this

Posted

Also Kyrie is, and always has been, overrated garbage.

Posted

Hopefully this is a false repot to please a certain small number of the fan base.