Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WR Preference   149 votes

1. 1. Who's your favorite WR outside the top 4?

• Jordan Matthews
    • Odell Beckham Jr.
    • Allen Robinson
    • Brandin Cooks
    • Davante Adams
    • Jarvis Landry
    • Paul Richardson
    • Other (Specify)
    • Cody Latimer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

113 posts in this topic

Posted

Wide Receivers people.  

Anyways, OBJ, Robinson, and Matthews are in close running in my book.  I don't have a clear cut favorite but am leaning toward Beckham at the moment.  He plays like he's 6'3 and is aggressive with the deep balls.  

Posted

why not a 1st? everything im seeing has him graded as a late 1st rounder. look at the impact that Patterson had on a Vikings team, they are very comparable players in style with Odell being a better route runner, and having better hands.

I wouldn't mind at all but with this draft being so stacked, I see quite a few first round prospects falling into the second round.

Posted

I want Odell Beckham

Posted

I dont believe at all that Watkins, Evans, Lee & Benjamin will all be gone by #28 (I want Lee/Benjamin) but I like Beckham the most out of the other WRs. Getting Beckham/Landry combination would be awesome.

Posted

Stud TE in the first....Jarvis Landry in the second.

Posted

Brandon Coleman in the 4th round. Big, tall and fast. Could've stayed another year at Rutgers but he's raw. Reminds me of a more athletic Plaxico Burress.

1 person likes this

Posted

Out of these guys probably Jordan Matthews. But the receiving option I like best in this draft is ASJ.

Posted

OBJ for me, dude just looks so good on tape all around.

Posted

Unless we go  OL or TE with our first pick in the draft, Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State,may be the best WR still on the board when we pick at # 28.

Posted

Beckham is a playmaker. 

Posted

I don't think Landry is far behind from Beckham though.  He actually matched better against Verrett this past season whereas JV put up a good fight against Beckham in the TCU-LSU game.  Beckham still played darn well though.  

Posted

Brandon Coleman in the 4th round. Big, tall and fast. Could've stayed another year at Rutgers but he's raw. Reminds me of a more athletic Plaxico Burress.

Coleman is going to be way gone by the fourth round.