Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PJ or Rodney ?

169 posts in this topic

Posted

Where exactly is this?

The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is located at 9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte North Carolina.

Posted

The University of North Carolina at Charlotte is located at 9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte North Carolina.

Yes I am fully aware of where the UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHARLOTTE is but you said CHARLOTTE UNIVERSITY.  If you really did spend time on that campus how many times did you hear someone refer to the school as Charlotte University?

Posted

Nobody cares about Rodney Hood's inflated stats from playing against scrub teams.

Avg against mid-majors vs top 25:

58% fg (52% 3pt) 20 pt, 6 rb, 2 ast, 1 t/o

46% fg (38% 3pt) 14 pt, 4 rb, 3 ast, 3 t/o

PJ Hairston's numbers against ALL teams...scrubs included.

43.1% FG (39.6% 3pt), 14.6 PPG, 4.3 RPG, 1.4 AST, 1.1 t/o

So basically, Hood's numbers against Top 25 teams are at least on the same level, or even better than, Hairston's were against ALL compeition. Got it. 

Posted

Yes I am fully aware of where the UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT CHARLOTTE is but you said CHARLOTTE UNIVERSITY.  If you really did spend time on that campus how many times did you hear someone refer to the school as Charlotte University?

Not to take his side on anything because he obvious showing a basis and a lack of research in his opinion. 

But Charlotte natives have been calling it the University of Charlotte for 3 to 4 years now.

Posted

Not to take his side on anything because he obvious showing a basis and a lack of research in his opinion. 

But Charlotte natives have been calling it the University of Charlotte for 3 to 4 years now.

I got my Masters degree from UNCC so I spent a ton of time there and I have never heard anyone call it Charlotte University.

Posted

You said he avg. 5.0 points a game (he avg. 10.40) In a "shitty"' SEC that in reality was better then the ACC that YEAR. UK won the national champion ship that year plus Florida Vanderbilt and Alabama all made the Ncaa tourney and UT should have been in. While the ACC was down that year. You are also using advance stats and posting false actual stats while trying to make a point.

It's not Hood's fault that PJ didn't play more minutes in a league that was a downgrade to the on Hood played in. You're making excuses for Hood having better actually numbers then PJ in college and losing credibility with every post.

I hope you're joking...

ACC was 6-3 vs SEC in 2011

NCAA Tournament Bids: ACC-7, SEC-5

Wins vs top 25: ACC-10, SEC-2

Wins vs top 100: ACC-56, SEC-24

PER 40 shows how much a player contributes while on the floor. Sorry it shows that PJ was a more productive collegiate ball player.

Posted

PJ Hairston's numbers against ALL teams...scrubs included.

43.1% FG (39.6% 3pt), 14.6 PPG, 4.3 RPG, 1.4 AST, 1.1 t/o

So basically, Hood's numbers against Top 25 teams are at least on the same level, or even better than, Hairston's were against ALL compeition. Got it.

Don't mention that Hood plays 33 minutes per game & PJ only played 23, I know it skews things.

Posted

I got my Masters degree from UNCC so I spent a ton of time there and I have never heard anyone call it Charlotte University.

Does not exist anymore, bro.

The school dropped UNC from their official name several years ago due to confusion with UNC-CH. It's now just Charlotte.

Posted

I hope you're joking...

ACC was 6-3 vs SEC in 2011

NCAA Tournament Bids: ACC-7, SEC-5

Wins vs top 25: ACC-10, SEC-2

Wins vs top 100: ACC-56, SEC-24

PER 40 shows how much a player contributes while on the floor. Sorry it shows that PJ was a more productive collegiate ball player.

That is not the year Rodney played at MSU.  The 2011-2012 season when Rodney played the SEC got 4 bids to the tourney and the ACC got 5.  Also the SEC dominated that tourney going 10-3 while the ACC went 6-5.

Posted

Also Kentucky dominated that tourney going 6-0 while the ACC went 6-5.

Fixed

Posted

Does not exist anymore, bro.

The school dropped UNC from their official name several years ago due to confusion with UNC-CH. It's now just Charlotte.

Really?  So their website is uncc.edu.  They never dropped the UNC from the university they just started calling the sports teams Charlotte 49ers.  Maybe you should spend a little more time on campus or at least check out wikipedia.  

Posted

Fixed

Well UK, or maybe we could call them Kentucky University, was part of the "shitty" SEC that you talked about.