Dude you're full of it. But let's go down the list again.
1. Hansbro = Not even a question
2. Marvin Williams = not even a question
3. JMM = scored more points and was more of a contributor
4. Harris Barnes = started as a freshman
5. John Henson = started as a freshman.
6. Brandon Wright = started as a freshmen
7. Wayne Ellington = started as a freshman
8. Ty Lawson = started as a Freshman
9. Kendall Marshall = was a contributor and became a starter his freshman year
10. Marcus Paige = Had to come in and be a starter his freshman year.
10 players making this statement wrong
Not too many freshmen go to Chapel Hill and are expected to be key contributors.
Man...you just really aren't that smart are you?
1) Hansbrough - had to start as a freshman because the players on the 2005 team either went to the NBA or graduated. If they had remained in school he would have had a similar expected role as PJ. BAD EXAMPLE.
2) Marvin Williams - came off the bench and was a complete stud who ended up getting drafted #2 overall. When you're a complete stud you get to play, it doesn't matter what year you are.
3) JMM - his role was the same as PJ's as freshmen. BAD EXAMPLE
4) Harrison Barnes - was the #1 recruit in the country. Of course he's going to play. BAD EXAMPLE
5) Henson - did NOT start as a freshman until Ed Davis went down. His expected role was the same as PJ's. BAD EXAMPLE
6) Wright - here's the second one you've gotten right so far
7) Ellington - did NOT start as a freshman. His role was the same as PJ's. BAD EXAMPLE
8) Lawson - had to start because the only other PGs on the team were terrible. I'll give you that one.
9) Marshall - wasn't expected to be the starter and only became the starter because Drew 2 was terrible. BAD EXAMPLE
10) Paige - wasn't supposed to be the starter but had to once Marshall left. BAD EXAMPLE.
I don't know why this is so difficult for you. The way UNC recruits, freshmen are not EXPECTED to be key contributors. That doesn't mean they don't get to play. PJ got to play. But his minutes were reduced because of the upper classmen on the team. Not because Roy didn't trust him like you're claiming.
Seriously.....you're trying as hard as you can to make a point about PJ and you're so wrong it's comical. AND you can't even answer the one question that I've asked you 7 times now....what does any of this have to do with the OP? It's all about your agenda against PJ and UNC and it makes you look really, really dumb.