Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoaringRiot

2014 Away Games

26 posts in this topic

I'll be attending the Baltimore game since I live in Maryland. Hopefully I can meet up with the guys that are going

You should make the trip to DC for a weekend to hang with those guys. It's worth it.

You should make the trip to DC for a weekend to hang with those guys. It's worth it.

The dc panther fan club?

The dc panther fan club?

Yes! Love those guys. I'm assuming you've hung with them before

Yes! Love those guys. I'm assuming you've hung with them before

No I've heard of them. I'm 20 so I don't think they allow anyone under 21 into the bar on game days so idk

No I've heard of them. I'm 20 so I don't think they allow anyone under 21 into the bar on game days so idk

Well, no they won't. You need to hurry up and turn 21 man. And we can celebrate it at the B-More game. I need another excuse to get hammered....(not really)

Well, no they won't. You need to hurry up and turn 21 man. And we can celebrate it at the B-More game. I need another excuse to get hammered....(not really)

I'm going as fast as I can believe me lol. If you guys have a tail gate for the bmore game or what to stop by mine and my brother in laws (he's a ravens fan smh) that's cool too

No one doing Philadelphia?

I was thinking Philly and Bmore

No one doing Philadelphia?

I was thinking Philly and Bmore

I'll be at the Philly game but I'm not doing a group trip up there. I lived there for 3 years so I always go back when we play and go to the game with my friends from there. After going to a ton of games while I lived there, I have zero interest in bringing a group of visiting fans to that stadium.

I am down for any of the trips.

Bmore, NO, Tampa....in that order

1 person likes this

I am down for any of the trips.

Bmore, NO, Tampa....in that order

I'm assuming we will see you in ATL again next year since that's your hood.