#16 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

So....

Gibson had 17 points (on 50% shooting), 10 rebounds, 3 blocks, and 1 steal tonight... on the other hand, our power forward had 11 points (on 44% shooting), 5 rebounds, 3 assists, and 1 steal...

Yeah we obviously don't need a player like Gibson on our team.

Face it, we're going to be at least the 8th seed whether you guys want to be or not. Why not try to be a better seed (at least the 6th seed) so we have a chance at possibly advancing to the second round and making our pick that we owe Chicago worse.

I'd rather just give Zeller a fair chance at some minutes rather than acquire someone who is overpaid.

#17 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,929 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:27 AM

Face it, we're going to be at least the 8th seed whether you guys want to be or not. Why not try to be a better seed (at least the 6th seed) so we have a chance at possibly advancing to the second round and making our pick that we owe Chicago worse.

If I had to bet on it, I think we get the 8 seed but its definitely not a sure thing.  We've had the easiest schedule in the league so far, plus the Knicks are only a game back and a lot more talented.  And you have the Cavs back there who look terrible but are at least still trying to win.

#18 Rise of The Hive

Rise of The Hive

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:48 PM

If I had to bet on it, I think we get the 8 seed but its definitely not a sure thing.  We've had the easiest schedule in the league so far, plus the Knicks are only a game back and a lot more talented.  And you have the Cavs back there who look terrible but are at least still trying to win.

Knicks are so hard to figure out, they look good a few games and then lost to the Bucks tonight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users