Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

Cats @ Lakers

23 posts in this topic

Up by 13 @ the half

Jefferson working the glass

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just tuned in...

McRoberts loafs around under the goal flat-footed & gives up an offensive rebound, rolls to the opposite baseline in time to foul Gasol, then comes back the other way & jacks up a brick from 3.

PUT ZELLER IN THE GAME YOU BALD OAF

but..but..but.. we dont have a star on this team

• Topics

• According to the article cms had plans to use he book in all first grade classes so yeah I think it was going to be required reading. Or at least it sounds like there were lesson plans being developed to actively incorporate it. i have no problem with students having free access to books covering a wide range of subjects including LGBT issues. I have a problem with it being thrust upon them that young. To me high school would be a more appropriate age. There the students are more able to understand the issue and form their own opinions.
    • I really hope this and Wonder Woman turn out to be good. DC needs a solid move.     
    • I can always tell when the lefties are losing an argument because the of the pure venom they resort to posting in an attempt to shame/bully the other side into silence. enjoy your weekend CWG, have a beer and relax. I heard it's supposed to be nice weather.