Photo
- - - - -

Leave the game ALONE GOODELL!

Best Answer Zod, 01 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

When everyone makes the playoffs what is the point of the regular season exactly

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,736 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:40 AM

http://www.nfl.com/n...anding-playoffs

"We think we can make the league more competitive, we think we can make the matchups more competitive towards the end of the season," Goodell said

No. You cant make the league more competitive than it already is. Its great right now despite the things you already fuged up like kickoffs which is completely butchered now. The top 6 teams in each conference vying for a shot at the Super Bowl is plenty. Its ALL about money Goodell you lying puppet.

I for one am completely fed up with this. Every die hard football fan in America needs to stand up and say STOP to this. The integrity of the game at compromise with...profit. They care more about fuging profit than the game they are blessed with to even have.

They'd turn the NFL from AJ McCarron's girlfriend to a 2 dollar french ***** if it made profit fuging slobs.

#2 cardiackat88.

cardiackat88.

NFL GURU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:54 AM

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!

#3 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,261 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

Changes are suggested by coaches, studied by the competition comittee, and voted on by owners. Im not sure how much of the blame for changes lies with him.

#4 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,860 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:58 AM

From our old friend Sean Gilbert:
http://www.amazon.co...aw/d/B00FBO35SE

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#5 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:59 AM   Best Answer

When everyone makes the playoffs what is the point of the regular season exactly

#6 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

http://www.nfl.com/n...anding-playoffs

"We think we can make the league more competitive, we think we can make the matchups more competitive towards the end of the season," Goodell said

No. You cant make the league more competitive than it already is. Its great right now despite the things you already fuged up like kickoffs which is completely butchered now. The top 6 teams in each conference vying for a shot at the Super Bowl is plenty. Its ALL about money Goodell you lying puppet.

I for one am completely fed up with this. Every die hard football fan in America needs to stand up and say STOP to this. The integrity of the game at compromise with...profit. They care more about fuging profit than the game they are blessed with to even have.

They'd turn the NFL from AJ McCarron's girlfriend to a 2 dollar french ***** if it made profit fuging slobs.

And I hope we draft McCarron as a backup so Cam can nail his girlfriend. McCarron don't know what to do with a nice looking girl.

#7 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

Can anybody post a picture of AJ McCarrons' girl. I need to empty the main vein.

#8 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,860 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

Can anybody post a picture of AJ McCarrons' girl. I need to empty the main vein.

Amateur. Learn to type with one hand.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#9 cbully

cbully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,728 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

want to make it more competitive, then quit giving the Pats a free divisional playoff walk every year...its several other teams that virtually are in the same situation.... 8 team playoff would be nice as well. those addition games could make the nfl more money as the could have them as thursday night games for the lower seeds of the wildcard round 

#10 Panthers111

Panthers111

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

It is OK that things change and evolve. Just because you make some small modifications to the game doesn't mean you ruin the game. You guys make it seem that any change to the NFL will destroy the game. Everything will be fine.

You would ruin the game with the following:

Replace football with a golf ball

Remove tackling and go to 2 hand touch

You will not ruin the game by:

Adding 2 playoff teams

Removing extra point

#11 TheMostInterestingMan

TheMostInterestingMan

Stay Thirsty My Friends

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:49 PM

The people on this site who have been supportive of, or just don't mind getting rid of the extra point are stupid. Sorry, it's just how it is.

The argument that it won't change anything, only speed up the game is seriously the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why?

As it stands now, a touchdown + extra point is greater than two field goals. Taking away the extra point eliminates this.

Those who argue that the 2 point conversion would take its place, this again makes no sense. It's more dangerous to run a play than to kick a point after. Players (star players no less) are more likely to get injured. AND it takes some strategy out of the game when a team decides to go for it with time on the clock, etc.

The simple fact is, it literally changes the entire landscape of the game. Period. Games are SO often decides by one point. 21-20 for example. Or decided by 4 points. 20-17. Take away the point after and all these games are dramatically different. Teams can settle for FGs late in games as opposed to being forced to drive the length of the field, etc.

It's not $%#?ing broken so stop trying to fix it!!! It amazes me how many people want to see this happen. It literally changes SO MANY aspects of the game. How do some of you not see this???

#12 TheMostInterestingMan

TheMostInterestingMan

Stay Thirsty My Friends

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

21-17*

#13 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:53 PM

1. revert back to 90's rules.

2. make all players sign waivers eliminating liability. if they dont want to they can kick rocks and go work at mcdonalds.

3. ????

4. profit.

#14 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,760 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:58 PM

Move the ball back 10 to 15 yards for Extra Points, problem solved.

#15 TheMostInterestingMan

TheMostInterestingMan

Stay Thirsty My Friends

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

A. Do you seriously not understand how it changes the game???

B. yeah, cause like the NBA, the NFL is desperately struggling to make profit. By getting rid of the extra points, they can draw in NUMEROUS more viewers!!! (Sarcasm)

'Profit' is the biggest joke of a reason I have heard yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com