Photo
- - - - -

Leave the game ALONE GOODELL!

Best Answer Zod, 01 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

When everyone makes the playoffs what is the point of the regular season exactly

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 mc52beast

mc52beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

This seems to be what most of the major sports are going to(including NASCAR).... adding more teams to the playoffs so that there is more fan interest at the end of the season and of course... more money for the owners and the League.

#32 updownsigma

updownsigma

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationDurham

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:25 PM

So making it easier to get into the playoffs will make the league more competitive? Solid logic Goodell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#33 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

I mentioned Goodell is a puppet in the OP you cocksuckers I know he isn't single handily doing all of this. He has owners in his ear. And my ass its not about profit. 1 more game a year for select teams = more money

But at the end of the day if you allow more teams to enter the playoffs it takes away the excitement of the regular season it doesn't add excitement.

#34 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

If you cant see the changes in NASCAR and what they want to do in the NFL is about money you just have a brain the size of a pebble

#35 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:33 AM

So making it easier to get into the playoffs will make the league more competitive? Solid logic Goodell

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Goodell is basically trying to sell what a handful of OWNERS want to the public. Goodell gets the public hate.....for what the owners want and do

#36 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

Move the ball back 10 to 15 yards for Extra Points, problem solved.

I am in favor of changing the game as little as possible... but I agee. If they must change the extra point, then move it back to the 30 yard line and make it interesting. More of a chance to miss instead of basically an automatic point 99.9% of the time..

#37 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:32 AM

I think only the bad and mediocre teams want to allow more playoff teams.

Why would teams like New England, Denver and San Fran, who make the playoffs every year, want to allow in more competition? It makes it harder for them to win a ring. 

Also, I dont think they are considering the unintended consequences... If they allow 16 playoff teams (half the league) then we are going to start seeing teams win 9 games then start resting their starters for half the season as they have already mathmatically made the tournament. Stupid stupid.

In their hunt for more greed, they are going to destroy their golden goose. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.