Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camsfanclub

The Perception of Luke Kuechly (outside of the Carolinas)

CPcavedweller    1,290

The problem is that Levonte David hasn't received any recognition. He was left out of the pro bowl and I'm sure he wasn't even mentioned tonight. Those are the two best linebackers in the game right now. Bowman and his band of thugs can go fug themselves and the refs they rode in with.

TN05    3,232

I just love drinking the tears of Bucs fans who think Lavonte David is the best linebacker.

ajax4132    579

I just love drinking the tears of Bucs fans who think Lavonte David is the best linebacker.

Granted I do dream of having Lavonte David and and Luke wrecking poo on the same side of the ball (in Panthers unis of course)

Sam Mills Fan    4,565

Gee, I wonder if there was any way for us to get an official way of knowing how Luke Kuechly is outside of the Carolinas? Oh, what's that? You mean the national AP were the ones that voted on this award and not just reporters in North and South Carolina? It's almost as if Kuechly's perception nationally is awesome, huh?

Is there any fan base in the league that cares more about what other people think of them and their team than this one? 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    SeminoleDoug