Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Perception of Luke Kuechly (outside of the Carolinas)

100 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Homer goggles off there's no way he deserved it over Quinn or Thomas or even Mathis.

Posted · Report post

Vince-McMahon.gif

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hurney fuged up a lot of things in a big way, but man, that guy was money with his 1st round picks.

Can we hire Hurney as a draft consultant?

Posted · Report post

Homer goggles off there's no way he deserved it over Quinn or Thomas or even Mathis.

Were those guys the QBs of the #2 defense in the league? I'd say that's probably at least part of the reason he got it, on top of just being a freak tackling machine.

Posted · Report post

Stats back it up

If Quinn or Mathis had over 20 sacks we could have a debate

The only person you can make an argument for is Thomas

Posted · Report post

He was the brain behind the second best defense in the league. Keek is a prolific LB who is compared to Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, Mike Singletary, Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert, etc because of his sideline-to-sideline speed, instincts, and motor, and Peyton Manning because of his intellect and football IQ.

A case could have been made for all the contenders this year. It was a stacked group, but if you can't see the staggering numbers Luke has put up then all hope is lost.

Posted · Report post

He was the brain behind the second best defense in the league. Keek is a prolific LB who is compared to Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, Mike Singletary, Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert, etc because of his sideline-to-sideline speed, instincts, and motor, and Peyton Manning because of his intellect and football IQ.

A case could have been made for all the contenders this year. It was a stacked group, but if you can't see the staggering numbers Luke has put up then all hope is lost.

I am calling him Baby Ray from from now on. the run stop instincts are incredible

Posted · Report post

Suck it haters!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

efw4IIH.jpg

Posted · Report post

Didn't think Luke was the DPoTY but he won it and I'm happy. Love Luke and he definitely is deserving. Considering there was no clear cut fav for the award, it's hilarious to say others were robbed.

Posted · Report post

I've lost count of big market players that we're over hyped their whole fuggin careers and paraded in my face.  People aren't used to seeing a guy from a small market take what they think is theirs and they get confused.  Fug them.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

talented GOAT-type players get utter hatred for zero plausible reason all the time. it's the mark of true stardom when people hate you for irrational reasons and can't legitimately explain why.

pretty sweet to have one on our team.

2 people like this