Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gameday Menu (Superbowl Edition)

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

wow I should have ordered my wings yesterday it's impossible to get them right now I have to go to a bar three towns over just to get them.

Posted · Report post

Using their meal deals I was able to get a take n bake pizza, 24 wings, and hummus from earth fare for 14 dollars. Did just fine. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wish I knew.

I'm heading to a Super Bowl party with my father and all of his fraternity brothers so it certainly has potential. 

The beer will be flowing, without a doubt. 

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm slow cooking chicken in salsa. Tonight before the game I will shred the chicken. I will then put the chicken on a big tray of Tostitos, add some white queso and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Top that with lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, and pico. Fugging delish. I'm also making my neighborhood famous hot wings and garlic parm wings.
6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Atomic Buffalo Turds

Bacon Explosion For Your Face

maybe hot wing pizza if i feel like it.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I've been slow smoking some ribs since yesterday. 6 racks. Gonna q em up for the final twenty minutes in a couple hours or so. The pulled pork been in the slow cooker since 5am. 6 pounds.

Ribs and pulled pork sliders on ciabatta buns gonna be on point! Of course we got the sides like tater salad and chips and guac and salsa an all that good shit. Those new fajita scoops chips are amazing!
8 people like this

Posted · Report post

This is the time of the year I look forward to every football season, no matter whose team makes it. Menu is lite this time around...Teriyaki chicken wings and escovitch fish along with a few mixed drinks..keeping it light because tomorrow is work day.

Go Seahawks!!!! 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm slow cooking chicken in salsa. Tonight before the game I will shred the chicken. I will then put the chicken on a big tray of Tostitos, add some white queso and bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Top that with lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, and pico. Fugging delish. I'm also making my neighborhood famous hot wings and garlic parm wings.

Want this recipe..:)

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Grilled marinated flank steaks with peppers onions and jalapeños, deep fried siracha honey wings, reaper pepper sauce wings (for the brave or stupid), homemade beer and cheese dip, that bean and cheese layer dip stuff harris teeter makes because its fugging good and tons o beer!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

So glad it's warmer now so it will be easier to fire up the charcoal. I'm doing steak burgers and brats tonight.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nachos

Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pão de Queijo)

The rest is TBD right now.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Want this recipe..:)

The key to my wings is my Wilmington Grill www.wilmingtongrill.com. I can get it up to 500 degrees and there are no flare ups so the wings, while grilled, taste fried. I marinate them in Olive oil and garlic powder then I grill them for an hour and ten minutes, flipping once at 35 minutes. When they are done I dredge half of them in butter, minced garlic and then coat them with shaved Parmesan. Then I take the left over butter and garlic and mix that with Franks Red Hot and I dredge the rest of the wings in that. Serve with blue cheese.
5 people like this